Other games

nortoon

That winning goal was pure class.

Bale is unreal this season. Wonder if Spurs can hang on to him or if Brendan Rogers will make enquiries?

:lol:

Bale eats barbed wire and shits out goals.

The Geordie Fundamentalists are gonna go spare about this. This is cartoon Mohammed territory.

You bet your sweet ass they're going to.

Aeris, sweet girl smoking a tab, Aeris. WE are United, Newcastle United, the cock of the North so to speak.

Please do not refer to any other club as simply 'United' again my Norwegian poppet.

:)

Another thing about Bale....how many games did they go without winning after he signed?....would love to hear some of the comments spurs fans made about him in 2009...nothing to be embarrased about getting it wrong on a player but people going over the top one way or another is just fuckin laughable, they never seem to learn.

3rd best player in the world according to some :lol:

To be fair, Ronaldo was 23 when he had his breakthrough season at Man U. That was the first time he broke 20 goals in a season (for the title winners) which bale is on course to do for an also ran team who he has single handedly carried to within 5 points of the Champions.

He's not the 3rd best in the world, but the strides he's making are massive, the question is whether he can kick on again and be the one pulling strings at a big club.

He's not the 3rd best in the world, but the strides he's making are massive, the question is whether he can kick on again and be the one pulling strings at a big club.

Absolutely has to move to become the player the media are suggesting he already is. Could see him becoming a great if he moves to Man Utd or Real Madrid. (I don't think he'd do well in the current Barcelona team and if he were to move to Bayern, PSG or Milan I'd expect his eyes to wander to the 1st two I mention). Bale on the left, RvP and Rooney up front? Man Utd would be a terrifying prospect.

One thing I would say; It's all well and good swinging your boot in the 93rd minute if it goes in, but van Persie, Rooney, Messi, Falcao, Iniesta would all have run through 3 or 4 better options before they resigned to having a pop, I'm not sure Bale had anything else on his mind as soon as he picked it up on the halfway line. This is why he's not "the 3rd best player" in the world, but that he's consistently produced great performances for the last couple of seasons is evidence that he could be (though he'll never achieve that at Spurs).