Other games

nortoon

Which puts them level on points with us <_<

It doesn't. But it's scary how close poor teams like Villa and Sunderland are to us.

I hope for LBT's sake he is a wum. His Sunderland playing better then Newcastle craic is unreal. :lol:

Sounds a belter that mate. Do they have heaters in the roof of the stands like Leverkusen to keep the punters warm? :)

Nothing as silly as that...:lol:

Nice and surprisingly easy victory 3-1. Aogo looks good storming down the left. A relief watching a nice short passing game for a change. Huntelaar - not sure he's worth all the interest looked a bit clumsy and slow.

Anyone claiming we are worse than the Mackems this season obviously haven't just watched that game. Pile your money on for them to get relegated. I think that squad is beyond saving!

If they weren't owned by Short I'd agree. I can see them buying in January and, while it won't turn them into a good team, the new manager and the new players will be enough to keep them up.

It doesn't. But it's scary how close poor teams like Villa and Sunderland are to us.

I hope for LBT's sake he is a wum. His Sunderland playing better then Newcastle craic is unreal. :lol:

Yeah sorry my bad the table I was viewing was apparently live.

Nothing as silly as that... :lol:

Nice and surprisingly easy victory 3-1. Aogo looks good storming down the left. A relief watching a nice short passing game for a change. Huntelaar - not sure he's worth all the interest looked a bit clumsy and slow.

Saw a bit of Dortmund v Dussledorf last night and it wasnt bad fare either. Dont know if it was espn's shitty coverage but for a club that gets 70k a week turning up the Dortmund crowd seemed very quiet. Maybe they didnt have mic's turned on to the the crowd, which seems fuckin daft to me.

Thought you'd be a St Pauli man tbh PL

Funny you should mention that, it has been mooted as a trip for next year as I know some lads who are going....not really got another team, was just wondering if it was on as Parky mentioned it.

Paddock Lad, has your situation changed?

You hardly used to post but now your at it all the time?

Is it because the man bag has made you portable?

Not complaining btw. :)

Office based now CT... took a huge payrise for less work and not a lot more responsbilty...but then this at weekend :(

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/industry/defence/9700890/Axe-looms-over-BAE-shipyards.html

Office based now CT... took a huge payrise for less work and not a lot more responsbilty...but then this at weekend :(

http://www.telegraph...-shipyards.html

Countrys on its knees. :( I blame all these big execs playing on the internet all day long ;)

Seriously, nasty shit that and obv hope its someone else and not you.

Countrys on its knees. :( I blame all these big execs playing on the internet all day long ;)

Seriously, nasty shit that and obv hope its someone else and not you.

Cheers CT, weve got an aircraft carrier to build before that so its 2 year hence but still...

Portmouth will close, Cameron is putting pressure on BAE not to hand Salmond a propaganda coup before the independance vote...despite the 2 yards in Scotland being 100ish years old and Pompey being 12 :glare: