Newcastle sign four year shirt deal with ''Wonga''

Holden McGroin

Never heard panackelty. Is it a fish dish?.

Corned beef thing. My lass (monkey hanger) makes it sometimes. Last time I told her it was like pedigree chum though, so I don't think we'll be having that again.

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corned beef thing. My lass (monkey hanger) makes it sometimes. Last time I told her it was like pedigree chum though, so I don't think we'll be having that again.

A nice cheap and delicious meal that feeds a family, plus seconds for less than a fiver.

Panackelty.

Fill a large pan (pressure cooker type or bigger half full of water.

Open a tin of decent corned beef and slice it up.

I love onions so I add 4 big onions, chopped into the pan.

A bag of potatoes, peeled and sliced like thick frisbies.

6 beef oxo's or similar.

Add all that to the pan of by now boiling water and stir in and leave. ( do not put the pressure cooker lid on)

I find this is better the next day, so I usually do a pan on the night and have it for tea the next day as it thickens with the starchy potatoes.

Butter some bread and fill your bowls....delicious.

It's also nice with dumplings but if your doing dumplings with it, put them in on the first cook.

For anyone who hasn't tried it, you don't know what you're missing, especially for something that is basic.

A nice cheap and delicious meal that feeds a family, plus seconds for less than a fiver.

Panackelty.

Fill a large pan (pressure cooker type or bigger half full of water.

Open a tin of decent corned beef and slice it up.

I love onions so I add 4 big onions, chopped into the pan.

A bag of potatoes, peeled and sliced like thick frisbies.

6 beef oxo's or similar.

Add all that to the pan of by now boiling water and stir in and leave. ( do not put the pressure cooker lid on)

I find this is better the next day, so I usually do a pan on the night and have it for tea the next day as it thickens with the starchy potatoes.

Butter some bread and fill your bowls....delicious.

It's also nice with dumplings but if your doing dumplings with it, put them in on the first cook.

For anyone who hasn't tried it, you don't know what you're missing, especially for something that is basic.

Sounds very much like Stovies.

Concensus was nee fucker had heard of it.

That's because it was and is hardly ever used by people 13 miles away from Scotswood. I had the same response on twitter, and off a few people I know from Whitley Bay and Wallsend personally. I'll discuss Chez's last post later on. The bloke should be a politician, trying to take the moral high ground with a few buzz words, yet ignoring the actual facts of what was said initially, since, and the questions posed.

Edited by McFaul

That's because it was and is hardly ever used by people 13 miles away from Scotswood. I had the same response on twitter, and off a few people I know from Whitley Bay and Wallsend personally. I'll discuss Chez's last post later on. The bloke should be a politician, trying to take the moral high ground with a few buzz words, yet ignoring the actual facts of what was said initially, since, and the questions posed.

Hardly ever used now, but was commonly used pre Charva, just accept it man!! (btw 13 miles from Scotswood and you'd be asking the fish their opoinion)

I'll respond to Toonpack's comment before he's commented because it's so predictable. 5 people off your facebook had heard of it and that's taking your questionable word as fact. It is possible that 5 people have heard of it, how many you got on facebook 300? The people who had heard of it are far more likely to reply than those who haven't and only five responded. The other people I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want to engage a boring old fool in conversation about anything anyway. It's the last time I will acknowledge your existence.

Edited by McFaul

Id also chuck in that its a word that was used near daily when I was a bairn but Im talking early to mid 80s when half of you fuckers weren't born or were too young to notice ;)

Hardly ever used now, but was commonly used pre Charva, just accept it man!! (btw 13 miles from Scotswood and you'd be asking the fish their opoinion)

I'd be asking The Fish's opoinion would I? Aye the Fish in the sea life centre at Tynemouth mebeez. http://www.theaa.com...T|435408|572066 13.2 miles Scotswood to Whitley Bay. A bad thread for you.

I think the moral of this thread is don't contradict people, when you're in no position to do it, and are wrong beyond reasonable argument. It makes people look like cunts.

Edited by McFaul

:lol: he did respond as well. What a fud as they say in Glasgow. Most boring man I've seen on here, more comfortable talking about finance than football.

Just fulfilling my care in the community quota, trying to educate the helplessly thick.

If you shout long and hard enough it might become true.

I'd be asking The Fish's opoinion would I? Aye the Fish in the sea life centre at Tynemouth mebeez. http://www.theaa.com...T|435408|572066 13.2 miles Scotswood to Whitley Bay. A bad thread for you.

I think the moral of this thread is don't contradict people, when you're in no position to do it, and are wrong beyond reasonable argument. It makes people look like cunts.

As the crow flies, it's 11 miles. A normal assesment of distance between two points, I would suggest.

Just fulfilling my care in the community quota, trying to educate the helplessly thick.

If you shout long and hard enough it might become true.

You haven't actually said anything though, because primarily you haven't got anything to say. No one will "lol" because it's not funny is it? Sad to see a man of your age struggle so badly with this, but as promised it is the last time I'll acknowledge your existence. Your contribution to this board is akin to Fumaca's midfield contributions at NUFC in 2000.

Terminator2-death-scene.jpg

As the crow flies, it's 11 miles. A normal assesment of distance between two points, I would suggest.

Just admit you're wrong pissy pants for fuck sake, you already look a cunt why make it worse?