Newcastle v West Ham

topcat

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this McFaul fella for real or what? There's more Toon fans in the central belt of Scotland than Old Firm fans combined? Newcastle are the massivley well known team of the North of England, while West Ham are just a community club that nobody's ever heard of. What backs up these claims, apart from a massive massive bias? I've lived in Newcastle, London and Scotland, and I think he's full of shit frankly. I'll be going to sample the atmos, but I fear this will be the game where one or more returning players score against us. Probably Nolan doing the chicken in the 85th, mark my words.

Toonpack likes this

I wonder if Saylor & Willo will be able to handle Carroll. Might be a bit of argey-bargey with Saylor & Carroll if past differences play a part.

Must admit I'm always a little concerned about ex-players scoring against us.

Big game for us on Sunday! We need a win and a good solid performance at home. This should be a starting point in a run of very winnable games. If we are serious about pushing the top four then now is the time to get a grip.

We are likely to go 442 against this lot and we will have Ben Arfa, Ba and Cisse in great nick with Cabaye, Taylor and Anita having good games the team is looking strong.

Krul, Simpson, Taylor, Williamson, Santon, Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Anita, Jonas, Cisse, Ba.

Obertan, Sameobi and Shola look good options off the bench late on.

3-0 Taylor, Cisse and Ba

Really hope Cabaye Ben Arfa and Anita can show some quality to control their midfield. Jonas needs to put a performance in, he has been shit recently.

This is a genuine Allardyce quote in the Telegraph today :lol:

"Every club of mine finished in a better position when I left than when I took over.

"The yardstick of a manager's success tends to be, 'What have you won?' You can't measure mine like that.

"Each club, whether it was Limerick, Blackpool,spacer.gifNotts County,spacer.gif Bolton, Newcastle, Blackburn or West Ham, I improved.

"It's not me blowing my trumpet, it's a fact. Look at it another way. Every one of my former clubs has been relegated since. Is that a better measurement?"

He can't see the wood for the trees man :lol:

That is Stevie if im not mistaken :lol:

Cheeky cunt. I get to the funny bit sometimes. It'll be that account they banned, I don't respond to arseholes these days, waste of time and effort, hence I never reply to Wolfy.

Edited by McFaul

Good to see Tino looking like he's going to get a coaching role back at the club. I can't see any negative at all, the worst case scenario is he'll put a smile on the players faces. If you're 20-30 year old, and you grew up loving football you'd be massively excited by working with Tino every day.

Good to see Tino looking like he's going to get a coaching role back at the club. I can't see any negative at all, the worst case scenario is he'll put a smile on the players faces. If you're 20-30 year old, and you grew up loving football you'd be massively excited by working with Tino every day.

This true?

Shola will be happy ;)

http://www1.skysport...castle-as-coach

Sooo, Ashley looking for some cheap South American youth players, but has to give Tino a "job" to get them ;)

All the same, it'll be good to have a proper character at the club.

What happened to the two South American agents who we did a favour to by spending £1M on Nacho Gonzalez to have him here for a year despite the manager not wanting him? Surely they should be tapping these agents up for pay-pack or do we not talk about this anymore?

What happened to the two South American agents who we did a favour to by spending £1M on Nacho Gonzalez to have him here for a year despite the manager not wanting him? Surely they should be tapping these agents up for pay-pack or do we not talk about this anymore?

Fucked them off sharpish. Sure it was when Shearer took over.

Allardyce's patter as well, man. :no:

According to Thomson and Charlie boy on sky this afternoon we, (the supporters), never appreciated Nolan either. I'd love to know where they get their info from regarding the opinions on our supporters thoughts.

Now this:

“It was the hardest one to take because I thought it was the right one. I thought it was the next step, a big club, big fanbase, big budgets. And unfortunately I never saw any of that. I left and I moved on.

“The only reason cited to me was they wanted to move in their own direction because I wasn’t the man selected by them.”

Didnt he spend 20 odd million in about a month?....

Never mind Carroll or fat sam, will Nolan do the chicken run if he scores

( old Newcastle fans here will know the chicken run and west ham had another meaning in the 80s )

Newcastle to win 3-1

Now this:

“It was the hardest one to take because I thought it was the right one. I thought it was the next step, a big club, big fanbase, big budgets. And unfortunately I never saw any of that. I left and I moved on.

“The only reason cited to me was they wanted to move in their own direction because I wasn’t the man selected by them.”

Didnt he spend 20 odd million in about a month?....

At least. Barton, Rozenhal, Smith, Enrqiue, Faye and Beye were at least £20m. Not to mention the huge wages given to Viduka, Cacapa and Geremi.