Newcastle v Swansea (H) 17/11/2012

The Fish

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, but isnt that what we say before every game?

Going by Sunday's performance we'll probably be passed off the park. Just hope some of the people who've been putting up half arsed performances lately will get their act together at long last.

And enough with the long balls already. The moment Colo got sent off against Liverpool my first thought was 'Oh balls, Willo and his endless supply of hoofed up hopeless balls coming up!'

Should play Anita at RB and get him and Santon involved in playing the ball out as much as possible... and hope that Tiote and Cabaye play like it's 2011.

JONAS GUTIERREZ "can’t play for six to eight weeks.”

Boss Alan Pardew also has doubts over Papiss Cisse (back), Yohan Cabaye (stomach) and Demba Ba (shin) for Saturday’s visit by Swansea.

According to The Sun

Bold bit can't be reet can it? Have they been withdrawn from international duty?

Any questions for the welcoming lads on the Swansea board?

How come every time I watch a Welsh based Come Dine With Me, somebody has to eat some variant of lamb, cockles or lava bread. Plus they all shove their Welshness in our faces. So ask them is this a true representation of your average Welsh person? Or do Come Dine With Me just target troglodytes when it comes to Welsh based contestants.

Return to last seasons formation please. Ba has been brilliant but if putting him on the left and Cisse in the centre is what gets us going, as it did last season, then I hope Pards has the steel to do it!

Glad to say I had to google that name....dahling.

Forgot, you're watching X-Factor at the time ;) I've met him once actually. Well, he was sat next to me on a flight. Nice bloke. And no, I didn't shag him ;)

There was quite a lot of the Strictly lot on the plane. They were doing that tour thingy and, I think, playing the Arena in town the next night. The blart was incredible. John Hollins' son came across as a bit of a knob.