Mackem WUM making himself look a cunt and winding nobody but himself up

I ♥ Daddys Cock

What in the Zenith Data Systems Trophy!?!?! You really MUST try harder. If you had've typed "I am a cunt", there's no way you would've looked more of a one than you do now. I bet that was the record crowd ever in it. Funnily enough I remember it, it was the day I got demoted from top set at school, sure it was around Christmas time, and I thought if I put the tears on when I got home I wouldn't get a bollocking, not only did I not get one, I got taken to McDonalds and the match as a sympathy treat. We won 3-2 and Paul Sweeney was captain, he scored one of the best goals I've ever seen, and no I'm not taking the piss.

Fuck me sideways, a real, live pre-1992 mag.

Fair dos. Yes I've been rumbled.

Anyway, in that case you'll remember that baldy, shirtless chap who used to make his way to the pitch almost every game to make his protest by jumping up and down on his shirt/season ticket every game.

The mags I work with (post 1992 models) think I'm making it up.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair dos. Yes I've been rumbled.

Anyway, in that case you'll remember that baldy, shirtless chap who used to make his way to the pitch almost every game to make his protest by jumping up and down on his shirt/season ticket every game.

The mags I work with (post 1992 models) think I'm making it up.

It happened twice, his name was Norman, the leader of the charva's in the corner.

A pre 1992 mag. Oh dear. We were the 5th best supported club in the country broadly speaking from 1982 to 1990 (3rd behind Man Utd and Liverpool in 1984 despite being second division), Sunderland weren't even in the top 15. As Tom Cowie said you're a joke support, an embarrassment compared to NUFC, something he said in 1983. Most rivals have a degree of respect for each other even if they don't admit it, there's not a Newcastle fan alive with any respect for you downtrodden non-entities.

I don't get why the Mackems always pipe up with this 1992 shite, especially as their home suppport has increased by a higher % than ours has in the same time period.

I don't get why the Mackems always pipe up with this 1992 shite, especially as their home suppport has increased by a higher % than ours has in the same time period.

Because they have NOTHING else to cling to. Nowt. As soon as I saw they had won on Sunday I was waiting for one of them to wander on here and tell us they were now on the charge to Yewrupe.

Because they have NOTHING else to cling to. Nowt. As soon as I saw they had won on Sunday I was waiting for one of them to wander on here and tell us they were now on the charge to Yewrupe.

Think you're forgetting their Top Dog trophies and how they're inherently moral.

Aye :lol:

What in the Zenith Data Systems Trophy!?!?! You really MUST try harder. If you had've typed "I am a cunt", there's no way you would've looked more of a one than you do now. I bet that was the record crowd ever in it. Funnily enough I remember it, it was the day I got demoted from top set at school, sure it was around Christmas time, and I thought if I put the tears on when I got home I wouldn't get a bollocking, not only did I not get one, I got taken to McDonalds and the match as a sympathy treat. We won 3-2 and Paul Sweeney was captain, he scored one of the best goals I've ever seen, and no I'm not taking the piss.

December 20th iirc - went to see The Bhundu boys at the Riverside afterwards

Can't remember which poster said it but they said they hoped Aeris, Cabayeaye and LBT were all the same wum because the alternative was just too tragic. That pretty much nails it for me.

I'm just still in shock at discovering a pre-92 mag.

In my experience there's three specific 'types'.

The aforementioned 'Pre-92' (a rarity, and don't tell me otherwise - how come from crowds of 14,000 before then, you suddeny couldn't get into Sid James Park when you started doing 'well'). Usually recognisable by the Alan Robson style moustache and double-denim setup.

The 'Gloryhunter' (Glory :) )

Came after the second coming of Keegan when by a twist of fate, you stopped being a perma-Second Division fixture.

NOtable features: Clad from head to toe in black and white, like a scarf clad Christmas tree cruelly targeted by dysentry suffering pigeons.

The third type is obviously 'the rest', your standard wobble-bellied, hot-dog-eating, gap-toothed, Geordie Jean wearing Beefy sort.

If there's any other species I'd like to be kept informed.

QFT, and the fact that the Mackem clearly ignored it. By the way James Bond I'm the perfect example of a post 92 mag, I was born in 93 ;)