Stoke City - Newcastle

Aeris

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah its more like seeing something about him that makes you think he can be an asset. An ability, an attribute that could make the guy shine. For instance with people like HBA, Santon etc even when they weren't playing well you could see there was some serious ability there that just needed time to come out.

Anyway Im not judging him yet. There have been too many very good players that have been slow in their first seasons. Im just waiting to see that bit of spark/ability from him. Havnet had much apart from that Europe Leaugue strike.

He's spent his entire career since being a child playing an intelligent short passing 433 now he's in a long ball 442 that bypasses the midfield - its no shock he isn't shining just yet.

photo-14960.jpg?_r=1353576334

Hi, Norman, CT's budgie here!

Was pecking away at some of CT's burger bun that fell off his plate when some spilled from my beak and landed in his 'World's best Taxi Driver' mug. Would you believe it but it then dissolved into a shape that looked like Stoke 1-2 NUFC when you squinted your eye a bit. That's a sign that we'll win 2-1 but only if Pards ignores my Boldon friend and leaves Fergie on the bench.

(By the way, I'm looking for someone to knock on CT's house about 7:30 PM when he lets me out the cage for some excercise for half an hour so I can escape when he answers the door. PM me for the address. Cheers! :good:)

Yeah, Parky has already beaten you to that gag.

Please don't reply to the above post, people.

Seriously people?

Just Google 'football streaming'. Visit, and bookmark, the first result.

Use any of the links.

Improve the match threads.

:lol:

;)