Steven Taylor

JawD

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm certain Janmaat will go. Not as sure about either of the others.

I highly doubt Taylor will get a new contract, in fact I think he knows he won't

Mbemba has shown in glimpses that he's a decent player, I don't think he'll want to play in the championship.

Plus our board will probably think that Colo and Lascellas are good enough to get promoted, they don't seem to worry about if we get injuries

I highly doubt Taylor will get a new contract, in fact I think he knows he won't

Mbemba has shown in glimpses that he's a decent player, I don't think he'll want to play in the championship.

Plus our board will probably think that Colo and Lascellas are good enough to get promoted, they don't seem to worry about if we get injuries

Well Taylor is doing his best to not get a contract but it wouldn't surprise me if he's already agreed one.

I think Mbemba is a good player but he came for decent money and I'm not sure anyone will pay what we would demand.

Well over the top criticism. He'll be good in the Championship.

You're only saying that because you've been telling us all for years what a good player that he is.

I'll think he'll end up stopping if we go down. Colo will leave and the bairns will sing:

Oh Steven Taylor!

You are the love of my life

Oh Steven Taylor!

I'll let you shag my wife,

Oh Steven Taylor!

I want a Colgate smile too.

(Mebbees not, though).

We've hardly got a squad of players now, let alone talking about letting people go.

Am I being a bedwetter by worrying that if we lost say, 6 of our players , that these cunts won't even be able to buy enough players for us to field a team of over 16's??

I'll think he'll end up stopping if we go down. Colo will leave and the bairns will sing:

Oh Steven Taylor!

You are the love of my life

Oh Steven Taylor!

I'll let you shag my wife,

Oh Steven Taylor!

I want a Colgate smile too.

(Mebbees not, though).

If they sing that, then that's it I'm giving up the season ticket

You're only saying that because you've been telling us all for years what a good player that he is.

I actually said he had a lot of potential but never fulfilled it. In a well drilled team he would be decent PL player.

Edited by Holden McGroin

In a well drilled team he would be decent PL player.

Is that what you thought or still believe?

He is nowhere near good enough for the premier league anymore in my opinion. The way he backs off attackers is suicidal

He is nowhere near good enough for the premier league anymore in my opinion. The way he backs off attackers is suicidal

Danny Simpson did exactly the same.

Edit:- Sorry I mean 'Premier League Champion' Danny Simpson.

Edited by The Fish

Danny Simpson did exactly the same.

Edit:- Sorry I mean 'Premier League Champion' Danny Simpson.

Fish mate if Steven Taylor leaves Newcastle and wins the league next year then that's it I'm done :lol: Edited by gpirlo68

Brightens up my day to think there's poor bastards who have so little to look back on. At least I can remember going to Wembley & The Nou Camp and all those great games under Keegan and Robson. Why anyone would support us if all they know is Souness onwards is well beyond me.

One of my lowest moments as a fan was sitting in a minibus after the final in 99 and seeing a manc with his kid who was about 10 and thinking the kid had just seen his team win the league and cup in a week and had decades of the same ahead - and that was before the cunts won the CL on the Wednesday. I think that's when I realised we'd never win anything and only had occasional glorious failures to look forward to. That didn't last much fucking longer either.

If we stay in the PL I wouldn't renew his contract. His injury record is not worthy of his wage. If we sink into the championship I would give him a year contract on a massively reduced wage. Despite what people on here think of him I'd much rather have someone give 100% effort than some half-hearted, talented cunt taking the piss out of us.

I honestly don't think he gives 100%. I think he plays the game of looking like the full blooded lionhearted defender, but it's a horribly transparent act. He's done it more or less since he got into the side.

I actually said he had a lot of potential but never fulfilled it. In a well drilled team he would be decent PL player.

You were saying he was better than Gary Cahill and should be in the England squad, you bullshitter :lol:

Nice bit of revisionism

I honestly don't think he gives 100%. I think he plays the game of looking like the full blooded lionhearted defender, but it's a horribly transparent act. He's done it more or less since he got into the side.

I think you might be right there. I'm not buying his chest thumping shit any more.

I think you might be right there. I'm not buying his chest thumping shit any more.

Lascelle's commitment is more believable.

Don't buy Janmaat's wall punching either, he's like a kid punching a wall to prove he's upset about his 17yr old girlfriend dumping him.

Edited by The Fish

You were saying he was better than Gary Cahill and should be in the England squad, you bullshitter :lol:

Nice bit of revisionism

He might have been at the time! I remember you said David Wheater was better ! :aye:

Edited by Holden McGroin

He might have been at the time! I remember you said David Wheater was better ! :aye:

This was only about 2 or 3 years ago re: Taylor though

I dont recall saying he was better than Cahill but i did rate him once upon at time. This season has been a disaster of course but then only Elliott can come out with his head held high. Plus Cahill was susceptible of being turned extremely easy - which he did eradicate out of his game a couple of years ago.

As was evidenced on Saturday. 3rd game I've been to this season and we've been progressively worse.

My 10 year old was screaming "grow a pair" at Steven Taylor. Hard to disagree with him...