Steven Taylor

JawD

Further to the above, here's Noelie and assorted ex football stars. He's the Noel Kelly in the front row. The tanned bastard.

162a4f07e681f7b4adbb90dad93b0e92.jpg

Not sure how big the picture is, difficult to tell on my phone, but hopefully it works out alright.

That is superb, love stories like that. Nice one.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another lad who graced our team was Laurie Abrahams who started his career with West Ham but spent most of his pro-career over here with various outdoor & indoor teams. Laurie is still here and is the equipment manager at a local college. Probably the most decorated player who briefly wore our strip was a double winner with Arse'n'all and England player Bob McNab. He's here somewhere in LA, his daughter is an actress.

Another one who spent a season with us was Bobby Sibbold from Hebburn. I think he started off at Leeds then went to Southport. He came over here and made his mark as captain with the Los Angeles Aztecs playing with George Best & Johan Cruyff. He's still here somewhere and I heard he won a lot of money in the lottery.

Further to the above, here's Noelie and assorted ex football stars. He's the Noel Kelly in the front row. The tanned bastard.

162a4f07e681f7b4adbb90dad93b0e92.jpg

Not sure how big the picture is, difficult to tell on my phone, but hopefully it works out alright.

different class, noelie

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

He's spent his whole career spouting shite he hasn't been able to back up. The thick fucking cunt. I'm surprised even that lot expends any energy on hating that waste of space.

I don't see anything wrong with him coming out with stuff like that to wind them up.  For all of his faults he was always passionate about us and just like the rest us that follows on to him not being able to stand them.  And after the ridiculous we wish you were dead chant, I think he's fully justified in saying he hates them.

• 5 months later...

I see this knacker is releasing an autobiography, Jesus wept. 

Wonder if he'll pen an intro dedicating it to J69 for always saying how good of a defender he was over the years. 

Can't remember the exact quote and the reviews from the site are no longer online but the Burglar's Dog compared the clientelle to Taylor describing them as having the same cheap haircut and look on their faces as Taylor did when he handled the ball on the line against Villa and realised the ref hadn't been taken in by his attempts to make it look it had hit him in the chest. Then there was the goal celebration v Cardiff that time. :lol: Absolute fucking fraud of a player