Colo Gogo

Banshee

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The people have 0 charisma and even less charm. There is literally nothing endearing about them. They stick to what they know and try and lay it on that they are the best at everything...The only reason I stay here is cause of my daughter or I'd have been out long ago. Every night I pray for the euro to crash. :lol:

Historically all the big companies here supported Hitler cause they had so little contact with international markets and no confidence of their own abilities (outside their little potato republic fiefdom) hence no choice than to back a murdering regime of cunts. That's the germans in a nutshell. Inward looking self-obsessed idiots. Just under the surface they are the same Nazi's they've always been and that's what the EU is about - dictating to the rest of europe what's what. No matter how history is re-written the german people did the killing and from what I know of them now - it was willingly and with some glee and precision. It's why Nato are here...These can never be trusted.

I thought they supported hitler because they saw it as a straight choice between him and the communists.

Just finished a script (sci-fi) on a future scientific dictatorship based somewhere in europe... ;) Getting good interested from producers and I'll be pitching it at Berlin film fest and Cannes this year.

It's really a stealthy wrap of all that I hate about this place. :lol:

Sounds canny, any chance of a deek?

I loved it especially the nightclubs women beer food and forests and things. I especially liked the Dummersee area.

I am partial to a bit of Schwarzer Wald and of course the beer is good. Czech beer is better mind. I know what you mean when I used to visit it did seem a lot nicer. But trust me these people are evil and in a sad way.

Edited by Park Life

I thought they supported hitler because they saw it as a straight choice between him and the communists.

The communists were mainly internationalists and had made inroads here, infact Trotsy used to go on about it as the next phase of the revolution (his idealism got him killed). Of course most of the communists were Jews. That's a historical fact. The industrialists were on their arses and were looking to make quick money through war (re-building and re-arming) and they arranged the loans for Hitler (Germany was bancrupt).

The workers supported Hitler cause they were promised jobs and couldn't care less who they had to go out and slaughter. The people wanted it...Kids had little flags they stuck on maps referring to tank divisions...Yes this was Frankfurt school stuff (reorganising society) and the experiment was bought and paid for by international business to the detriment of the people of England and Europe. Just look at the history of German banking and the likes of Siemens and Blohm and Voss and the big chemical companies (the nazis only snorted Merz coke - industrial quality)..Btw the Frankfurt school was after the war wrapped up it's ideas on social control and so on and shipped to America. American is the 4th reich in all but name.

Read up on Frankfurt school and it's the a-z of the what the EU is all about, A centralised dictatorship europe wide with all countries ending up boring, controlled and functional a bit like Switzerland for the masses. The dissolving of working class resistence and then the erasure of the meddling middle class (the phase that is now in progress)..all areas of counter thinking destroyed by pseudo-psychology, scientific control and state dominance. The future is in the process of being erased.

http://en.wikipedia....rankfurt_School

Edited by Park Life

Quite interesting there's absolutely no mention (on the official site) of captain colo in regards to the squads tomorrow. Make what you want of it.......

TEAM NEWS

Norwich - Captain Grant Holt (hamstring) and former Leeds man Jonny Howson are both contention for returns to the Canaries line-up, but they are likely to be without striker Steve Morison (thigh), goalkeeper John Ruddy (thigh), midfielder Andrew Surman (knee) and defender Steven Whittaker (hip).

Newcastle - Shola Ameobi serves a one-game ban following his sending-off at Brighton last weekend, while Cheick Tiote is away on Africa Cup of Nations duty with Ivory Coast. United are boosted by the return of striker Papiss Cisse (thigh) and midfielders Yohan Cabaye (groin) and Jonas Gutierrez (knee), with new signing Mathieu Debuchy set to make his Magpies debut at right-back. There is still a doubt over utility man James Perch (knee), and United will definitely be without Steven Taylor (hamstring), Hatem Ben Arfa (hamstring), Dan Gosling (ankle), Ryan Taylor (knee) and Haris Vuckic (knee).

Quite interesting there's absolutely no mention (on the official site) of captain colo in regards to the squads tomorrow. Make what you want of it.......

TEAM NEWS

Norwich - Captain Grant Holt (hamstring) and former Leeds man Jonny Howson are both contention for returns to the Canaries line-up, but they are likely to be without striker Steve Morison (thigh), goalkeeper John Ruddy (thigh), midfielder Andrew Surman (knee) and defender Steven Whittaker (hip).

Newcastle - Shola Ameobi serves a one-game ban following his sending-off at Brighton last weekend, while Cheick Tiote is away on Africa Cup of Nations duty with Ivory Coast. United are boosted by the return of striker Papiss Cisse (thigh) and midfielders Yohan Cabaye (groin) and Jonas Gutierrez (knee), with new signing Mathieu Debuchy set to make his Magpies debut at right-back. There is still a doubt over utility man James Perch (knee), and United will definitely be without Steven Taylor (hamstring), Hatem Ben Arfa (hamstring), Dan Gosling (ankle), Ryan Taylor (knee) and Haris Vuckic (knee).

Think I saw two versions of that..One with Colo and then later he was gone. [/1984]

Edited by Park Life

Really interesting posts Park Life.

Germany having a federal government seems a far better way to be governed as far as I can see. Allowing each city to be autonomous, as opposed to this country where every city has to compete for the crumbs dropped from a London-centric ruling body, seems to be the best way to improve a nations quality of life imo.

How is it in reality?

You know people actually think Huxley made all that stuff up...He didn't he saw the paperwork - look at his connections - his history. That stuff was THE PLAN. IS THE PLAN. Soma - what is it? Well half the children in america are already on it. Prozac was in its original form something to dumb down american hosewives (they had to cut it down a bit as they started killing themselves) - same with mdma...Industrial drugs for social control..The experiment is ongoing and lethal.

Parky is the best poster on this board when he's pissed and talking about non football topics.

I've been to Germany twice, and what Kevin Carr's Gloves was on about saying it's beautiful, it suggests to me he's never been. I will say this once you get past Munich (which in itself is nice) it's fucking beautiful, the only reason for that is you're coming in to Austria! I've encountered Germans in Germany, and German football fans in England, Belgium and Holland. They're all cunts. The most poorly dressed, rude, mulletted twats I've ever had the misfortune of seeing. You get the impression they feel superior to us as well! They had fuckin mulletts and moustaches 15 year even after scousers ditched theirs! Cunts. Rude insular twats.

I've considered going to Germany for a Bundesliga game just for a change, but it's impressing me less and less, whereas with your average Joe it's impressing them more and more. See a club like Dortmund, fair enough there's 80000 there and they make a noise. Every song they sing, EVERY SONG, is regimented, not like English football, when it is a good atmosphere, it's untouchable by these divvies because it's genuinely passionate and completely spontaneous. Who gives a fuck if it's £3 to get in as well. A club like say Schalke as well, which is in the trampiest part of Germany, there's about 25 million people live within 50 miles of each other, places like Cologne, Dusseldorf, Gelsenkirchen, Dortmund, Bochum, Moenchengladbach etc... it's all the old mining and industrial towns and cities in Germany. You'd think they would be funny, interesting, different, which to be fair I think geordies and even scousers are. When I was in Cologne, I can honestly say they were the least friendly people I've ever encountered. Robotic arseholes. See Schalke as well, along with Dortmund recognised as one of the most passionate supports in Europe, see when the teams are announced, how pathetic is it, the tannoy bloke will go "Klass-Yannnnnn" and the 60000 strong support will go "HOOOOOOOOONTOOOOOLAHHHH!" fuckin pipe down you German divvies, their supporters are as boring as Arsenal's, in fact that's what they are, orchestrated versions of Arsenal's support on mild amphetamine. Parky is right, they've got the blood of 20m people on their hands. The cunts.

Really interesting posts Park Life.

Germany having a federal government seems a far better way to be governed as far as I can see. Allowing each city to be autonomous, as opposed to this country where every city has to compete for the crumbs dropped from a London-centric ruling body, seems to be the best way to improve a nations quality of life imo.

How is it in reality?

They get nothing done here and the people don't in all actuality know what's going on. The euro elite - the old families the banksters are running the show. Same old. Look at Cameron's familiy - his wife his ancestors. This is the blood lines...Yeah he pretends he's crap at latin...ho ho...I estimate they are very close now to opening up the box of tricks..First the euro must paralyse soverign nations and then the real hoo ha will begin. We're close.

Edited by Park Life

Parky is the best poster on this board when he's pissed and talking about non football topics.

I've been to Germany twice, and what Kevin Carr's Gloves was on about saying it's beautiful, it suggests to me he's never been. I will say this once you get past Munich (which in itself is nice) it's fucking beautiful, the only reason for that is you're coming in to Austria! I've encountered Germans in Germany, and German football fans in England, Belgium and Holland. They're all cunts. The most poorly dressed, rude, mulletted twats I've ever had the misfortune of seeing. You get the impression they feel superior to us as well! They had fuckin mulletts and moustaches 15 year even after scousers ditched theirs! Cunts. Rude insular twats.

I've considered going to Germany for a Bundesliga game just for a change, but it's impressing me less and less, whereas with your average Joe it's impressing them more and more. See a club like Dortmund, fair enough there's 80000 there and they make a noise. Every song they sing, EVERY SONG, is regimented, not like English football, when it is a good atmosphere, it's untouchable by these divvies because it's genuinely passionate and completely spontaneous. Who gives a fuck if it's £3 to get in as well. A club like say Schalke as well, which is in the trampiest part of Germany, there's about 25 million people live within 50 miles of each other, places like Cologne, Dusseldorf, Gelsenkirchen, Dortmund, Bochum, Moenchengladbach etc... it's all the old mining and industrial towns and cities in Germany. You'd think they would be funny, interesting, different, which to be fair I think geordies and even scousers are. When I was in Cologne, I can honestly say they were the least friendly people I've ever encountered. Robotic arseholes. See Schalke as well, along with Dortmund recognised as one of the most passionate supports in Europe, see when the teams are announced, how pathetic is it, the tannoy bloke will go "Klass-Yannnnnn" and the 60000 strong support will go "HOOOOOOOOONTOOOOOLAHHHH!" fuckin pipe down you German divvies, their supporters are as boring as Arsenal's, in fact that's what they are, orchestrated versions of Arsenal's support on mild amphetamine. Parky is right, they've got the blood of 20m people on their hands. The cunts.

And you Sir! You are the best football poster on this board and should be treasured as such.

I was at HSV v Schalke a few weeks ago and it's cringeworthy when the players names are announced...Honestly they're like children. Well drilled children mind. :lol:

Colocconi will play for & captain #NUFC at Norwich. Tough situation for all parties. His side: wife been unwell & told club he wants out ...

... Their side: he's an asset, under contract for 3 yrs. Meeting next week between him & hierarchy; ideally, he would stay for rest... #NUFC

... of season & reevaluate. #NUFC hardly likely to cancel contract. Relationship with Pardew strong but need a solution or could get messy.

And you Sir! You are the best football poster on this board and should be treasured as such.

I was at HSV v Schalke a few weeks ago and it's cringeworthy when the players names are announced...Honestly they're like children. Well drilled children mind. :lol:

Like Jimmy Savile drilled? Or Sgt Major Drilled? They aren't far from Fritzl don't forget.

He needs to stay. This for me now is probably the most important month in the recent history of the club. Sometimes the the old republic get to blow up the battlestar and a rag tag bunch of misfits win through. Important times but the portents are bad. Something works against us...The north must fight on. Football must not be broken. The lines of history must hold...God is with us.

Edited by Park Life

Like Jimmy Savile drilled? Or Sgt Major Drilled? They aren't far from Fritzl don't forget.

The Germans are paedo's to a man. It's all science ya kna... :lol: It's the last place in europe where they had cannibalism. Check the fairy tales.

Edited by Park Life

While I can in no way endorse everything Parky has said about Germany and the Germans based on my time there, fuck me he's hit the nail right on the head with some of it to such an extent that I'm about to memorise some of the lines for my next trip. :lol: