"What Happened When I Bumped Into Nile Ranger"

henda11

wai ho? exactly where it occured.....and for those who think i am uber geordie hardman.....think again, just someone who is principled with regards to our team...and far too old to be getting into scrapes with fit 20 yo athletes footballers.....

so Fish, why did you think i was Lee Ryder, odd given the fact i tagged my name on the article, if it was lies i would not have even wrote it let alone tagged it. i done a fair few bits for TF and The MAg over the years and never write using a psuedonym.

funny enough i been writing a book over the last 4 years.....your not ft to wear the shirt, he is just another name to add to the candiates for the first 11.........but he is competing with Ray Clarke, Frank Pingel, Rob McDonald, Bobby Shinton amongst others for the number 9 shirt

When we signed this exciting striker in our relegation season the Chronicle bigged him up and told us he was a top sprinter for an Edinburgh Athletics club as a teenager. Expecting him to be like shit off a stick, he actually ran as though he had lead boots on whilst wading through freshly laid cement.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Brian realised .... giving that gobshite Ranger his opinion after Ranger publically gave his first via twatter

This is the thing for me- Brian was simply doing what Ranger did first, except he had the stones to do it Mano a Mano when the opportunity presented itself.

Good man.

I don't doubt this story at all. Someone told me last night how they were driving through Forrest Hall and Ranger just stopped in the middle of the road blocking the traffic for a couple of minutes just so that he could talk to his mates. Amazingly everyone just waited for the twat without saying a word!

As for what Ranger tweeted, his first one was badly timed and while not wrong in itself, was inappropriate coming from someone who really should have been sacked a long time ago. His second message was a fucking disgrace that he should be totally ashamed of. But I've no doubt he won't as he thinks he's something far more special than he is. He'll be plying his trade in league 1 or 2 soon enough!

wai ho? exactly where it occured.....and for those who think i am uber geordie hardman.....think again, just someone who is principled with regards to our team...and far too old to be getting into scrapes with fit 20 yo athletes footballers.....

so Fish, why did you think i was Lee Ryder, odd given the fact i tagged my name on the article, if it was lies i would not have even wrote it let alone tagged it. i done a fair few bits for TF and The MAg over the years and never write using a psuedonym.

funny enough i been writing a book over the last 4 years.....your not ft to wear the shirt, he is just another name to add to the candiates for the first 11.........but he is competing with Ray Clarke, Frank Pingel, Rob McDonald, Bobby Shinton amongst others for the number 9 shirt

Whoo get a had of yoursel

Regardless of the rights, wrongs, and facts; The last person who should be a public spokesman for the players is Nile Ranger.

Denial

(It's Nile Rangers new fashion range, available at all good Brixton stores NOW!)

When I met Nile Ranger I was pissed outside of tup tup on a works night out a couple of years back.

I seen a bloke who looked like him so I said ''Niiiille'' and he turned round. I just walked off.

I wonder if Brian realised that by caring about the club, going to games, giving that gobshite Ranger his opinion after Ranger publically gave his first via twatter that not not only would he be compared to a third rate local journalist, but that he'd also be labelled a 'wannabe hardman' and also not just a Geordie, but an 'uber-Geordie'.

untitled.jpg

"Forest Hall Chinese takeaway encounters? Oh that's just soooooooo Provincial, dahling. Now, where's my taxi Hackney Cab?"

He'd be in good company to have all of those accusations thrown at him.

When we signed this exciting striker in our relegation season the Chronicle bigged him up and told us he was a top sprinter for an Edinburgh Athletics club as a teenager. Expecting him to be like shit off a stick, he actually ran as though he had lead boots on whilst wading through freshly laid cement.

Aye and he was also coming from the reigning European Champions, where he got a few games as well ffs. One of the worst strikers I've ever seen so much more whenever me or my friends went for a shite we used say "I'm away for a Rob McDonald". Abysmal striker.

When I met Nile Ranger I was pissed outside of tup tup on a works night out a couple of years back.

I seen a bloke who looked like him so I said ''Niiiille'' and he turned round. I just walked off.

You never know, if you'd said it in a spanish accent he could've mistook you for Colo.

I assume you instructed the chef to put some 'house special mayonnaise' on young Nile's chips?