Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

That’s what I’m saying. I don’t think I saw a black or brown face all day. It was very white and very middle class 

I saw loads.  What was missing was people who couldn’t spell for shit.  

• Haha 1

Looks like Gove and Lidinform are too moderate for the ERG. I think they’ll go for Hunt on the grounds that he lacks a moral compass. Though he may not be stupid enough to take the job on an interim basis given that he’d be the lightning rod for everyone’s Brexit frustrations.

9 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Corbyn is in fucking Morecambe today doing fuck all Brexit related. I'm tempted to rejoin the party just so that I can leave in outrage for a second time.

Utterly dismal.

Hey! He hasn’t had an easy day.

D2TZMOCWsAA12Ph.jpg

Edited by ewerk
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Someones gotta keep the lattes flowing :lol:

Just a little tip - you’re only funny when you’re not trying to be. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Bridget on the telly box now, talking some sense. Some tory cunt opposite talking absolute shite. CT, just fuck off from here and find a forum that reflects your wants. Have some self respect mate. 

12 minutes ago, Renton said:

Bridget on the telly box now, talking some sense. Some tory cunt opposite talking absolute shite. CT, just fuck off from here and find a forum that reflects your wants. Have some self respect mate. 

RTG has always been pretty keen on Brexit with a couple of doomed but valiant exceptions.

28 minutes ago, Renton said:

Grow up you absolute child :lol:

16 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

RTG has always been pretty keen on Brexit with a couple of doomed but valiant exceptions.

Actually, there are a lot of good posters on the political forum of RTG. Lots of absolute arseholes too though, so yeah, would be a good choice. 

3 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Just can't stand WUMs mate. You are literally the only wum here, just jog on you shite hawk. 

Edited by Renton

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

You’re comfortably the most childish poster on here. Although I accept you’re probably blissfully unaware of that 

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Just can't stand WUMs mate. You are literally the only wum here, just jog on you shite hawk. 

:lol: No, you just can’t stand an opposing view which is why you are constantly being told you are acting like a vag. 

If you really need your safe space, use ignore. ;)

56 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: No, you just can’t stand an opposing view which is why you are constantly being told you are acting like a vag. 

If you really need your safe space, use ignore. ;)

CT, you appear to be labouring under the misapprehension that your opinion is of equal validity to others in here. It isn’t.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

TBF, you have a track record for it. :(

F365C5B9-C3ED-483B-8712-3CF94C303691.jpeg

You seem to be saying that the opinion of a poster on here towards another one constitutes some sort of proof as to what the latter is actually like. It may be the case but I don’t think it’s a particularly good line of argument for you to pursue 

• Haha 1