Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What a superb opening speech from Theresa at the party conference. No more fannying on with the EU. We are making the laws, we are deciding who gets in. Free trade desirable and beneficial to us and the EU but we will not be held to ransom.

This country is going to be awesome.

you're not denying being a wind up merchant, are you?

i wouldn't put you up there leazesmag as unlike him, you're not completely humourless. and i think he actually believed everything he typed, as deranged as lots of it was.

at least he knew something about football though. 

but the similarities are there for all to see. he used to dominate the board as well. back then it was the world against LM, instead of you. 

you're not denying being a wind up merchant, are you?

i wouldn't put you up there leazesmag as unlike him, you're not completely humourless. and i think he actually believed everything he typed, as deranged as lots of it was.

at least he knew something about football though.

but the similarities are there for all to see. he used to dominate the board as well. back then it was the world against LM, instead of you.

I think there's a lot of wind up goes on and I'm probably the BUT of most of it.

Leazesmag would argue the same points through every thread. I discuss politics in politics, EU in EU, football in football.

People's main problem on here is that I'm a conservative and have an opposite view on politics to most. Note an opposite view not an incorrect view.

My optimism at politics / EU is equally balanced out by the negative view put across by you and others.

If it's too much then tough really :lol:

Follow Quiffs leadership and put me on ignore or petition Ant for the big trigger.

Cameron elected PM in a minority government: "best PM of my life".

May becomes PM without any electoral mandate: "This country is going to be awesome".

Of course hws a fucking wum man! :lol:

But I'd have to admit, he's very good at it.

The proles rise up to reject a German dominated NWO/Globalist/Illuminati/ Supreme Soviet and all people can do is quiver with fear. All this fuss about Nissan....What is it 2,000 jobs. Re-open the mines!