Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

We were never going to put all of our eggs into the EU basket regardless of how negotiations were going to pan out. Trade with the EU would be welcome but the world is a big place.

Aye mate, most of it is covered in water or full of poor people.

Trade deal with the lost city of Atlantis? With their pure blooded, Nordic ancestry they should be perfect

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

DcqcPXsWAAEVj2Y.jpg

Bulldog spirit, that's what we need. Fucking manchild.

Apart from anything (i.e. apart from it being utterly meaningless drivel) does he not fucking realise that was fostered in a spirit of adversity?

22 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

I have a feeling that soon enough the largest part of our trade will be with the US. 

And what do you think the Yanks will get in return from us after begging them to save out arses again? My money's on full unfettered access for the giant US private health companies to the dear old NHS. :cuppa:

:lol: Coming from a leaver that's quite the statement. How about putting a bit of meat on the bones of your argument that there's a big wide world out there to trade with that we've been unable to trade with in the EU?

The argument isn't over though. The argument will continue until someone comes up with a better option for how we can grow in the future, than staying in the EU.

You must realise that in 20-30 years time, we're going to do this again, and we'll vote back in again. There is no better alternative to being in the EU - certainly not that has been presented so far.

6 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

The argument is over the referendum has ended and the election has been decided. The question now is about how we can grow in future.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i'm so bored of brexit. it obviously isn't going to happen, so i've tuned out of the daily noise. 

They've lost, they just need a while to get over it.

25 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

The argument is over the referendum has ended and the election has been decided. The question now is about how we can grow in future.

Okay, so how will we grow in the future?

3 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

Our international trade minister has been travelling the world over the past 12 months negotiating trade deals. I couldn't think of a better start. 

You couldn’t think of a better start than Dr Fox, international man of mystery?

Just now, SpaceCadet said:

We will all find out in March. Dr Liam Fox said a few months ago that there are more than 40 deals lined up and I'm sure having much less red tape than the EU there will be much more room for manuver. 

You're full of shit seeing as we can't negotiate any trade deals until we leave the EU, so he hasn't been negotiating anything. What he has been trying to do is roll over the existing EU deal with third countries. So these deals won't see us gaining anything.

We will all find out in March. Dr Liam Fox said a few months ago that there are more than 40 deals lined up and I'm sure having much less red tape than the EU there will be much more room for manuver. 

Promised there would be 40, then changed that to hoping there would be 40. Here's a list of the ones he's secured so far:

• Haha 2

Just now, ewerk said:

You're full of shit seeing as we can't negotiate any trade deals until we leave the EU, so he hasn't been negotiating anything. What he has been trying to do is roll over the existing EU deal with third countries. So these deals won't see us gaining anything.

Well, the chief civil servant in Fox's department did recently say that there could be a loss of trade deals with around 40 countries on the day we leave, so maybe that's where the Secretary of State for International Trade plucked that number from.

Time will tell.

No. Time won't tell, it's a fact. We cannot negotiate new deals with any other countries while we're part of the EU.

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Well, the chief civil servant in Fox's department did recently say that there could be a loss of trade deals with around 40 countries on the day we leave, so maybe that's where the Secretary of State for International Trade plucked that number from.

We're weak and the rest of the world knows it. Not a single country is going to want to do us any favours.