Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

We're weak and the rest of the world knows it. Not a single country is going to want to do us any favours.

But they all love us. And owe us. Or they love us as much as they owe us.

Just now, Alex said:

But they all love us. And owe us. Or they love us as much as they owe us.

What with Britain's history of never fucking over other countries in the past.

Do you think that maybe your failure to understand one of the basic rules on EU membership means that maybe you're not best qualified to speak or have had a vote on the matter?

Hey, you know that deal we talked about potentially doing with you if you actually got to the point where you are in an even weaker bargaining position than now? Well, we've had a re-think on the terms.

14 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

This isn't Zimbabwe, if your ideas don't resonate with people then that's your problem. 

You didn't understand the facts and still don't. Do you think that such a binary decision should have been taken by people like yourself who lack the mental capacity to understand what is involved?

7 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

It's not all doom and gloom for you chaps. Hezbollah just topped the polls in Lebanon :lol:

No, I'm alright, Jack.  I just care about people like you for some unknown reason and even people in the Middle East if you can imagine such a thing.

Though my patience is seriously waning since Trump/Brexit/Radical Islam.

10 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

It was a jab at Labour

Try to keep up.

Why though? What did that have to do with anything being spoken about in here?

Just now, SpaceCadet said:

I'm not participating in any debate, I'm just having fun at the expense of some frustrated luvvies.

You're weird 

7 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

A crate of mild has arrived and it's 20 degrees here so toodle pip for now children :lol:

Hope you gave the drayman's horse a sugar lump. Or, in the real world, watch out for chafing

7 minutes ago, adios said:

Morning after a night on the absynthe + anxiety = top form.  Bit of bravado going on here tbh.

Nah he's one of these "zany" chaps.

Out of your depth in a conversation? Just say something odd, stick a pair of boxers on your head, some pencils up your nose and wibble off into the sunset claiming an internet victory.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3