Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

There isn't, is there? Recently it's even acceptable to lie in parliament Davis did this repeatedly with the impact reports. 

I also see Raab has already been demoted. Nice work. 

You get in trouble if you call a fellow "honourable member" a liar in parliament though :lol:

We really do need a political shake up, its like a fucking day care in there.

8 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

And then there's this. Lovely.

So we have vote leave and beleave colluding. We have illegal overspending. We have illegal harvesting of data via social media, and illegal targetting. We have links with Russia and cover ups. We have blatant lies, including Penny mordant repeatedly saying we had no veto on Turkey accession on TV watched by millions. And now we have campaigning during the moratorium following Jo Cox's brutal murder?

But none of this makes any difference? This is democracy? Fuck democracy then, it's worthless.  

Edited by Renton

1 minute ago, Renton said:

So we have vote leave and beleave colluding. We have illegal overspending. We have links with Russia and cover ups. We have blatant lies, including Penny mordant repeatedly saying we had no veto on Turkey accession on TV watched by millions. And now we have campaigning during the moratorium following Jo Cox's brutal murder?

But none of this makes any difference? This is democracy? Fuck democracy then, it's worthless.  

I'll be beginning my campaign for Benevolent Dictatorship in a couple of years.

39 minutes ago, Renton said:

So we have vote leave and beleave colluding. We have illegal overspending. We have illegal harvesting of data via social media, and illegal targetting. We have links with Russia and cover ups. We have blatant lies, including Penny mordant repeatedly saying we had no veto on Turkey accession on TV watched by millions. And now we have campaigning during the moratorium following Jo Cox's brutal murder?

Traitor. Obviously that's a pisstake but it pretty much is the stock response from the thick cunts who'll say anything other than admit they may have been mislead.

On 26/7/2018 at 11:14, Alex said:

He liked it because he didn't read it

:lol:  So obviously true.  He hasn't the intelligence to get through the fucking Beano unaided.

Spell checkers should be banned.  I credited him with a certain level of intelligence (at odds with his views) until recently because he could form cogent sentences but then made the mistake of more than skimming a few of his posts and they're littered with grammatical errors that only a remedial ten-year-old would make.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, adios said:

:lol:  So obviously true.  He hasn't the intelligence to get through the fucking Beano unaided.

Spell checkers should be banned.  I credited him with a certain level of intelligence (at odds with his views) until recently because he could form cogent sentences but then made the mistake of more than skimming a few of his posts and they're littered with grammatical errors that only a remedial ten-year-old would make.

he's just your typical human been 

• Haha 2

Aye, the destruction of the country's future might hurt the Tories like sleaze did :lol: so let's just keep quiet about it all. Almost like they have... what's the word... fear? :scratchchin:

Cunts, the lot of them. Cowardly fucking bastards.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Aye, the destruction of the country's future might hurt the Tories like sleaze did :lol: so let's just keep quiet about it all. Almost like they have... what's the word... fear? :scratchchin:

Cunts, the lot of them. Cowardly fucking bastards.

But when it happens, and currently it is when rather than if, won't it be even worse for the Tory cunts? There will be proper civil unrest.

As for CT, I remember him laugh away any prospect our food chains could be disrupted less than 6 months ago. Now the government are having to admit it (whilst still covering up the scale of the problem). Also just as importantly pharmaceuticals. Not a good time to be a type 1 diabetic. 

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

But when it happens, and currently it is when rather than if, won't it be even worse for the Tory cunts? There will be proper civil unrest.

As for CT, I remember him laugh away any prospect our food chains could be disrupted less than 6 months ago. Now the government are having to admit it (whilst still covering up the scale of the problem). Also just as importantly pharmaceuticals. Not a good time to be a type 1 diabetic. 

Funny you should mention it

36 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Funny you should mention it

That tweet from Jenkins is gibberish. It's not the EU being inhumane, its the completely predictable consequence of becoming a third country and removing ourselves from the EMA. Not to mention Euratom, EASA and a host of other regulatory agencies. All because we don't want to be subject to jurisdiction from the ECJ (although nobody has yet been able to tell me why). 

"And why would the EU want to impoverish their own pharma sector by stopping theirexports to the EU?" What the fuck does this actually even mean? I'm beginning to think Leavers are a bit dim. 

• Like 1