Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

About as accurate as it is subtle.

Or funny.

I get the impression a lot of Leavers are desperately hoping the EU to fail, and hoping our departure will precipitate it. Not realising it would be catastrophic for us as well. Utter deluded cretinous cunts.

Hey dickheads, Scotland is going to hell in a handcart under the SNP. My boss at work is a bright bloke (he manages me ffs) and he reckons the police, the NHS and education are turning into a total shitshow courtesy of the SNP.

The idea that Scotland has become some fucking utopia is insane. It's fucking freezing for a start.

Who's your gaffer? Richard Littlejohn?

I might add, any satirical cartoon that needs to literally spell out the symbolism is shit. :lol:

:lol: The thing is, if it's true we're aiming for a Norway type agreement then the best case scenario would appear to be, more or less, the status quo. Which makes the referendum a joke. I doubt we'll get that good a deal though, because we've left.

Political correctness as a shark is the best bit.

It's the very thing that is going to destroy the EU. :lol: And as Renton points out, a failed EU is terrible news for the UK. The worst thing for me is how little people have thought this through. I don't agree with CT but I think he's tried to find out what the correct decision should've been. Most leave voters I've spoken to couldn't give me a single good reason for their vote. One said, I shit thee not, that they'll be able to get Duty Free when they go abroad now. I couldn't believe it when I realised they were being serious. I mean, how fucking cheap is booze now anyway? And they'd be restricted to 2 bottles of spirits. They hadn't even thought that through.

Edited by Alex

Political correctness as a shark is the best bit.

:lol: I hadn't even noticed that.

Obviously I need fucking neon signs on my satire.

Interesting article in the Guardian suggesting Johnson didn't expect or want Leave to win, Andi's filling his pants now Cameron is leaving. Kind of makes sense. Who the fuck wants to inherit this mess.

"A pyrrhic victory? Boris Johnson wakes up to the costs of Brexit"

http://gu.com/p/4my4d?

I've also heard the EU are going to play hard ball and refuse to do ANY negotiations until we activate article 50. Frankly, I think anybody who thinks we're going to get a better deal than we have already is barking. We are screwed.

Interesting article in the Guardian suggesting Johnson didn't expect or want Leave to win, Andi's filling his pants now Cameron is leaving. Kind of makes sense. Who the fuck wants to inherit this mess.

"A pyrrhic victory? Boris Johnson wakes up to the costs of Brexit"

http://gu.com/p/4my4d?

I've also heard the EU are going to play hard ball and refuse to do ANY negotiations until we activate article 50. Frankly, I think anybody who thinks we're going to get a better deal than we have already is barking. We are screwed.

I always thought it was a power play rather than a real plan. Something else leave voters should have considered.

The longer it takes, the more big companies will decide to implement their plan B as soon as possible.

I always thought it was a power play rather than a real plan. Something else leave voters should have considered.

The longer it takes, the more big companies will decide to implement their plan B as soon as possible.

I'm increasingly thinking a second referendum might happen, maybe via that petition site. Because no credible MP wants this. IF it happened, I think the remorseful buyers would provide a comfortable win for Remain. Two, maybe three huge caveats though. If it's true the EU won't negotiate before article 50 activation, then we'll be none the wiser on what we're voting for. Second, it's possible the EU are so fucked off with us they just want shot of us (as one of nearly half the population of the UK who wanted to remain, I hope not). Third, I think it could spark a civil war. :lol:

What a fucking mess this business as usual is. :D

Yup. One thing business and financial markets hate is uncertainty and we're set for years of it.

I'm increasingly thinking a second referendum might happen, maybe via that petition site. Because no credible MP wants this. IF it happened, I think the remorseful buyers would provide a comfortable win for Remain. Two, maybe three huge caveats though. If it's true the EU won't negotiate before article 50 activation, then we'll be none the wiser on what we're voting for. Second, it's possible the EU are so fucked off with us they just want shot of us (as one of nearly half the population of the UK who wanted to remain, I hope not). Third, I think it could spark a civil war. :lol:

What a fucking mess this business as usual is. :D

Aye, I saw that petition thing. :lol:

There would be absolute hell on and Farage would be PM in 2020 :(

Whatever you think of bankers, this is seriously troubling, given how much financial services contribute to the UK economy.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/25/city-of-london-could-be-cut-off-from-europe-says-ecb-official

Most non-EU banks are not just in London so can get round the passport issues through their operations in Frankfurt/Paris/Amsterdam/Brussels etc. If needs be, they can nominate one of these branches as their European HQ.

It will have a definite impact of on Banking jobs as banks are never shy of sacking people but I doubt it will be as dramatic as that article suggests.

Aye, I saw that petition thing. :lol:

There would be absolute hell on and Farage would be PM in 2020 :(

I'm surprised you're not a Farage fan. He seems absolutely made in your image, or you in his.

Absolutely zero chance of Farage getting elected. I've said it before, but if Brexit was such a massive issue, people should have voted UKip into power directly as a representative democracy so they could enact their ridiculous policies rather than this referendum shit.

Boris's feet aren't cold, they're blocks of ice.

Edited by Renton

Johnson looks like he's about 18 stone at the minute. He'll be 22 stone by the time he gets the job. He's fucking shitting his giant y fronts at the minute.

Maybe he can shit himself thin. Or shit himself to death.

Don't know of this historical piece has been posted before, but proves Johnson is a political opportunist who doesn't believe in Brexit.

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/9286400

It would be nice if he decided to be honorable, admit he's a charlatan, and suggeat a second referendum because he's mislead the debate. He won't of course, because he's a self absorbed cunt and increasingly a fantistist.

Here's the petition sire again:

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

There's a map showing where the signers are coming from. Don't let the North East get dragged in with the Brexitards... again :(

Cheers, over 2 million signatures now. Worth a chance, just to give the vast majority of sensible MPs a viable reason for another referendum. With some truths rectified. For instance, can anyone seriously believe the fucking cheek of Farage admitting the headline figure of the Leave campaign, that we spend 350M quid a week on the EU, was a blatant lie? The toerag admitted it, with a smug grin, just 30 MINUTES after the Leave win. He should be in prison. In previous histories, he'd have been hung.

Don't know of this historical piece has been posted before, but proves Johnson is a political opportunist who doesn't believe in Brexit.

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/9286400

It would be nice if he decided to be honorable, admit he's a charlatan, and suggeat a second referendum because he's mislead the debate. He won't of course, because he's a self absorbed cunt and increasingly a fantistist.

I take your Johnson and raise you a Corbyn ;)

“A European bureaucracy totally unaccountable to anybody. Powers have gone from national parliaments. They haven’t gone to the European Parliament, they’ve gone to the Commission. These are quite serious matters.”