Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don’t have a problem with people who voted leave who now gave buyer’s remorse. It’s not like there was any compromise on the part of the ‘winners’ in power, who went for the hardest Brexit possible. And it’s not like there’s any prospect on the table of people being allowed to revisit their position. It does seem significant even The Express has given up on the con job though. 

• Like 2

On a passport note, my new "blue" one didn't work in the automatic gates at Heathrow last night so I had to use a human one. I remarked that it hadn't work and he checked it and said what I thought was a natural crease near the main fold had in fact broken the chip so I'll have to replace it to use the machines. Design flaw/cheap rubbish by the looks of things. 

Thanks again CT. 

• Haha 3

Fucking Starmer :lol: 

That said, maybe we need to see Labour fail utterly to make Brexit work as well before we can write it off fully. Although my gut tells me that the Tories will claim they want another tilt at it as well, after Labour have 'ruined' it.

12 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Fucking Starmer :lol: 

That said, maybe we need to see Labour fail utterly to make Brexit work as well before we can write it off fully. Although my gut tells me that the Tories will claim they want another tilt at it as well, after Labour have 'ruined' it.

have to hope “make Brexit work” is code for rejoining the SM and CU after Labour win the next election  

Talking of Truss. Again. We're going to have import more cheese after our domestic cheese makers have gone bankrupt. :lol:

Cheesemaker sells firm to overcome Brexit barriers after losing £600,000 in sales

Liz Truss Cheese GIF by GIPHY News

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/nov/15/cheesemaker-sells-firm-to-overcome-brexit-barriers-after-losing-600000-in-sales

Edited by Renton