Yohan Cabaye

Anorthernsoul

Would people welcome this slimy wanker back into the fold if he doesn't get sold.

Personally I wouldn't initially. At first i thought I would want a few gutsy 'come on as a sub for the last 20 minutes away from home' where he plays his heart out without the fans at SJP on his back, showing some of the form he had a couple of seasons ago. But then this would only spur him on to be sold in January. It's obvious to everyone he wants to move on, and I worry not selling him now will only make him sulk like most modern footballers, and I reckon he holds a lot of power with the french in our dressing room.

Get rid.

Would people welcome this slimy wanker back into the fold if he doesn't get sold.

Yes, becuase he can be brilliant and we're in no position to be picky, thanks to Michael Ashley

We took you back after NO hoofed you

:lol:

Personally I wouldn't initially. At first i thought I would want a few gutsy 'come on as a sub for the last 20 minutes away from home' where he plays his heart out without the fans at SJP on his back, showing some of the form he had a couple of seasons ago. But then this would only spur him on to be sold in January. It's obvious to everyone he wants to move on, and I worry not selling him now will only make him sulk like most modern footballers, and I reckon he holds a lot of power with the french in our dressing room.

Get rid.

Aye, agree with that.

This leaves us up shit creek without a whatjamacallit. If he refuses to play again, we've either got to take a lower offer as clubs know its really in a pickle between cluba nd player, or we've got a grumpy sod in the dressing rook until Jan

At least it show Alan finally taking a stance / saying something about the whole situation.

"I expect him to play" what kind of shite is that what if he says "No i'll see how i feel next week" i'd expect his contract says if he's fit and picked he plays none of this pissing about

Why all the pussyfooting around him he had an awful last season he hasnt turned up for the 3 games so far,this is the premier league ffs i always thought he was a fans favourite he's doing himself no favours at the minute

what kind of manager comes out with that in a press conference, fuck me, you'd never see Fergie doing that unless he wants him out the door. (which i'm assuming they do and for 20m)

Alex Ferguson managed the biggest club in the world.

Pardew coaches Sports Direct FC.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/yohan-cabaye-transfer-didier-deschamps-5816371

Deschamps says that clubs have all the power when it comes to a power struggle :lol:

Silly fucker should just keep his neb out.

If Arsenal arent willing to increase the fee then theres not a lot that can be done. Other targets are being reported, dunno if this is just to make NUFC think they might lose out on a fee completlely.

Why all the pussyfooting around him he had an awful last season he hasnt turned up for the 3 games so far,this is the premier league ffs i always thought he was a fans favourite he's doing himself no favours at the minute

The club weren't willing to risk his move to Spurs and chose not to play him.

If he was refusing to play he'd be picking up fines.

Good for him to get a run out. Disappointing to hear playground "booing". Seriously bemuses me seeing or hearing fucking grown men shout "Boo".

Good for him to get a run out. Disappointing to hear playground "booing". Seriously bemuses me seeing or hearing fucking grown men shout "Boo".

How else can they express their thoughts on his behaviour!?

Without booing we'd still be watching Fat Sam

Booing our own player as he comes on the pitch is a bit fucking shit, IMO.

As HF implies, they'd have announced his fines lickety split if he'd refused to play.

He was ordered not to play.

Booing sends a clear message to the player and manager. While it is lame, it's also effective. Cabaye and Pardew will have got the message.

I dont want him at the club, well actually I want him stuck in the reserves and miss the world cup.

Booing sends a clear message to the player and manager. While it is lame, it's also effective. Cabaye and Pardew will have got the message.

I dont want him at the club, well actually I want him stuck in the reserves and miss the world cup.

Fuck me, you have completely swallowed the clubs propaganda haven't you? Disgraceful from the fans today that they booed a player like Cabaye, and cheered on that mercenary might-be-rapist Remy. Idiots.