The Road To Amsterdam ArenA (UEFA Europa League 2013) - THE END

Aeris

If that happened to me I'd grass on him and never leave the club alone till they revoked his season ticket (if he had one).

I wouldn't hesitate in doing that if I knew who it was. But in a crowd of people about 1500 strong, huddled together leaving the Gallowgate end in near darkness, it's tricky to pick one out of the crowd.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye the first booing was definitely aimed at the team and quite separate from the booing for the officials (which was far louder). And there was plenty of applause. I assume the applause came from the regulars rather than the bellends like that kid who ran on the pitch.

I thought we'd win comfortably like but they were definitely better than I was expecting.

We'd been cheated out of a result - I can't understand what the booing was for. There was a good few people clapping too mind.

Anyone could see they were a decent team, held the ball well, they were good creatively & they pressed us to death. Probably because after watching a few videos it's clear as day we nearly always shit ourselves when pressed properly.

People don't respect teams they haven't heard of but look at the successes of teams in the Ukrainian league - or even East European teams last night - they are a good set of teams & they take europe very seriously.

I though we would have beat them - and we did 2-0 as far as the rules go- but it was never going to be a walkover. Especially as it was knock out.

Spot on.

Cisse's movement and running off the ball is better than ever. All he needs to add is that finishing touch, which, as it's been said, is all about confidence.

At the minute, he's lacking in faith in his own ability to find the net, so he's just trying to get shots on target. Once he's got a bit of a run going, he'll be going for the corners and trying to beat the keeper too.

His time will come again, I'm sure.

Cisse's movement and running off the ball is better than ever. All he needs to add is that finishing touch, which, as it's been said, is all about confidence.

At the minute, he's lacking in faith in his own ability to find the net, so he's just trying to get shots on target. Once he's got a bit of a run going, he'll be going for the corners and trying to beat the keeper too.

His time will come again, I'm sure.

:up:

He plays on the shoulder of the last man. If he tries it 10 times but gets caught offside 7 times, that's three one on one chances.

He is a clever enough player, he knows when he's off and when he's not, but coinciding his run with a through ball is a fine art.

Davide Santon screamer from 30 yards.

I was thinking Danny Simpson if he's fit, or maybe Williamson to open his account (he hasn't scored for us yet has he?)

I was thinking Danny Simpson if he's fit, or maybe Williamson to open his account (he hasn't scored for us yet has he?)

Williamson hasn't although he's hit the woodwork several times. Simpson has scored twice, but both times they were botched up attempts at crosses.

Williamson hasn't although he's hit the woodwork several times. Simpson has scored twice, but both times they were botched up attempts at crosses.

After getting (reasonable) stick for how piss he is at set pieces, I'd love a lungbusting run into a towering far post thundertwat of a header from Williamson.

I'd love a lungbusting run into a towering far post thundertwat of a header from Williamson.

That description is fucking epic XD Thundertwat is definitely getting added to my vocabulary!

To Tom harks tune:

If Gosling plays

we're out the cup

if Gosling plays

we're out the cup

If sammy plays

we're out the cup

if sammy plays

we're out the cup

if melonheed plays

we're out the cup

if melonheed plays