Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t think this is a knee jerk to a poor result at home to a weak side but I feel like Ashley has finally pushed firmly down on the pillow and suffocated this club this season after a decade of hol

Fuck off

The phone saying “what’s up long pins can’t wait to feel ur unreal body”

Posted Images

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/chi-onwurah-mike-ashley-petition-14943805

The petition states: “Football is an integral part of Newcastle upon Tyne’s social, economic and cultural wellbeing ... fans of Newcastle United are heavily invested both financially and emotionally in the success of the team.

“The current manager Rafa Benitez needs the support of both fans and the club’s owner ... this support should include investment in players, training facilities and community engagement.”

16 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye, true enough. She seems a decent sort too

Spoke to her at Brighton last season when the Labour Party conference was in town, she's really nice. She was stood with a lad who I've been on nodding acquaintance with for more than 20 years and with whom I've had a pint with at various away games. A mate who was with us sent me a text with a link on it as to who he actually is. Imagine my surprise...

800px-Official_portrait_of_Ian_Mearns_crop_4.jpg

• Like 1