New Strips?

Christmas Tree

18 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Plus we haven't seen the back of the shirt yet!! Scared Kermit The Frog GIF

Geet big white patch 🙄

• Haha 2
  • Jaysus... 1

I’d be more interested in some retro adidas originals gear (which I think they’ve mentioned) but I fully expect them to mess that up too. Or charge stupid prices. Or both 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Our new shirt apparently. Looks like It took about 10 minutes to design 

IMG_1300.thumb.jpeg.649fee9323c8fc439f301578a2849e6d.jpeg

If that’s it, I’m not sure it took that long :lol: 

• Like 1

Our current shirts are a nightmare for picking out player numbers on the back tbh.

There should just be two versions released, one with black and white stripes on the back for Joe Public, and one with the white back for the actual team and anyone who wants a number on the back. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Our current shirts are a nightmare for picking out player numbers on the back tbh.

There should just be two versions released, one with black and white stripes on the back for Joe Public, and one with the white back for the actual team and anyone who wants a number on the back. 

Aye. Especially as I think Nike and adidas usually sell two editions of the shirts anyway, I.e. the ones the players were and a ‘stadium’ version or whatever. 

8 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Aye because it’s so much more important to make it easier for commentators and part time ‘fans’ to read the back of a players shirt than for Newcastle United to actually fully look like Newcastle United.

Who gives a shit how readable the back of a shirt is? I think most of us would recognise the players anyway and rarely have I heard commentators struggle either, it’s marketing bullshite.

6 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Aye because it’s so much more important to make it easier for commentators and part time ‘fans’ to read the back of a players shirt than for Newcastle United to actually fully look like Newcastle United.

Who gives a shit how readable the back of a shirt is? I think most of us would recognise the players anyway and rarely have I heard commentators struggle either, it’s marketing bullshite.

It kind of is important for a globally televised sport, for which the clubs make the vast majority of their money from broadcasting rights, that people watching on TV can make out the player numbers. 

5 hours ago, Gemmill said:

It kind of is important for a globally televised sport, for which the clubs make the vast majority of their money from broadcasting rights, that people watching on TV can make out the player numbers. 

Well pardon fucking me for wanting a club I’ve supported for five decades or so to actually wear their correct colours.

5 hours ago, Dougle said:

Well pardon fucking me for wanting a club I’ve supported for five decades or so to actually wear their correct colours.

They are wearing their correct colours you fucking drama queen. :lol:

But it's not the 80s anymore where a handful of games are on telly every season. Every single game is televised somewhere and that has implications. This is one of the more minor ones. 

• Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1

20 hours ago, Toonpack said:

image.png.e0cd10809985713797b00a22df7c8378.png

Am not saying it won’t have a white panel on the back where punters will

be obliged to get printing done on it but that’s just a fuckin white blob superimposed on the front ffs :lol:  

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Am not saying it won’t have a white panel on the back where punters will

be obliged to get printing done on it but that’s just a fuckin white blob superimposed on the front ffs :lol:  

It is indeed, but it does reflect the back of the adidas template they appear to be using

12 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Atalanta looking resplendent in their black and blue stripes on the front and the back. Maybe we should get joma to next season's kit, @Gemmill? ;)

Jormans next season, Joma the season after

Seen some actual new shirts plus possibly leaked ones and there's three juventus shirts, don't know if they're real or not but their home one looks shite but the 3rd shirt if true.........?

IMG_20240523_211030.jpg.605ca6e5e9161a5d78136d750fb239b3.jpg

19594.gif.3ba3a24d29daa4d3014716d8a0cab78d.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2