New Strips?

Christmas Tree

What's a 'rabbit teeth' collar when it's at home, then? :lol: First I've heard of that phrase.

a collar with two stripes down it that look like rabbit teeth

Shame as the black logo could have made it a lot simpler, but the kit doesn't actually look terrible in that photo, although you can't make much of it out and no rear shot which is generally where it fails every season.

I'm really surprised they don't release it sooner like most other clubs, making the most of the good weather when people want to wear light clothing and kids on summer holidays wanting to buy new tops to wear of their jollies. suppose they think we're muppets enough to buy the home strip and time and they soak all the other purchases up with the away kit sales

Me neither. Couldn't tell you where he plays to be honest.

Certainly a defender, beyond that I dunno. Looks a fairly big lad so if I were to knee-jerk I'd say centre back, but that'd just be a guess.

The blue on the stripes is shit. We play in black and white stripes, why some arsehole felt the need to add blue I have no idea. Anyway, £3 tat selling for £50? Nah thanks.

Edited by sweetleftpeg

Not a fan of the new shirt, I've opted for the 1984 home shirt instead.

how accurate are they and where did you get it?

tempted to get an old one with 'kebab' on the back