New Strips?

Christmas Tree

• 2 weeks later...

One of my pet hates is that someone will actually have been paid to make that advert. The same with the hideous adverts you hear on local radio. I have zero experience in the area and could easily do a better job

Gemmill's a walking advert for 'Relate'.

Fish is a walking advert for the first train back from London.

CT is a walking advert for contraception.

Don Draper, move aside.

;)

• 2 months later...

I know it's a longshot but I've scoured the internet and I cannot find anywhere that sells a large Newcastle 1993-94 & 1994-95 blue away shirt for preferably under £35. Does anyone know where I could possibly get one? :thanks:

It's this in case you can't remember it :razz:

lSZu8Hm.gif

Edited by Haydnator

I know it's a longshot but I've scoured the internet and I cannot find anywhere that sells a large Newcastle 1993-94 & 1994-95 blue away shirt for preferably under £35. Does anyone know where I could possibly get one? :thanks:

It's this in case you can't remember it :razz:

lSZu8Hm.gif

One of them will always turn out on ebay every now and then.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-NEWCASTLE-UNITED-AWAY-FOOTBALL-SHIRT-93-95-MENS-XL-ASICS-RARE-/151699029213?hash=item2351f77cdd

Just fire him a best offer of what you're willing to pay. This is just an example like, however I will warn you that if you take a large you should be looking for a medium as the kits are fucking massive.

trying to find another one of these

COAEdeUWsAARucd.jpg

Anywhere at the moment, Taylor and/or Besty want to buy mine off me but I have no idea what to charge them for it since they are apparently rarer than anything else on the fucking internet.

trying to find another one of these

COAEdeUWsAARucd.jpg

Anywhere at the moment, Taylor and/or Besty want to buy mine off me but I have no idea what to charge them for it since they are apparently rarer than anything else on the fucking internet.

Charge them either £49.99 outright or £9.99 with the condition they don't do any more podcasts.

:lol:

Having never heard anything from them myself would you care to elaborate?....

I'm probably being harsh to be honest but from the odd time I've heard them they're like two sniggering kids who witter away about shite and have nothing to really add plus this quest to to make a film about themselves, sorry, to search for Philippe Albert when I'm sure at least one of them was about four at the time seems a bit odd. They used to do the odd podcast where the likes of George Caulkin and Michael Martin would guest on the podcasts and that's the only reason I'd listen to them to hear more interesting craic. By themselves they're just not for me. (Plus I'm sure one of them supported somebody else, Liverpool?).

Like I said, I'm probably being a bit too harsh.

I'd say it's worth it easily. Maybe even put it on ebay for daft money and see what you get.

It's as rare as rocking horse shite and after 5 years of utter dross from PUMA, it's highly sought after.

I'm probably being harsh to be honest but from the odd time I've heard them they're like two sniggering kids who witter away about shite and have nothing to really add plus this quest to to make a film about themselves, sorry, to search for Philippe Albert when I'm sure at least one of them was about four at the time seems a bit odd. They used to do the odd podcast where the likes of George Caulkin and Michael Martin would guest on the podcasts and that's the only reason I'd listen to them to hear more interesting craic. By themselves they're just not for me. (Plus I'm sure one of them supported somebody else, Liverpool?).

Like I said, I'm probably being a bit too harsh.

Completely agree tbh.

Although can't stomach Michael Martin either. Comes across as sanctimonious as fuck.

Completely agree tbh.

Although can't stomach Michael Martin either. Comes across as sanctimonious as fuck.

I like his patter tbh, plus it's always interesting hearing the likes of Simon Bird, Caulkin etc.