New Strips?

Christmas Tree

A spokesman for Wonga said the that due to the lead time required to make the thousands of replica kits the club hopes fans will buy the company and the club had been unable to put the new logo on the shirts.

This standard of journalism on the Chronicle's sport pages, man...

Absolute horrendous top. Would rather wear my '96 retro shirt, which was cheaper than that abomination will be. Would rather use Andrex. Much softer.

On a more serious note, the plain white back can be nothing more than baiting people to get numbers on the back to reduce the blankness, aka SPENDING MORE BLOODY MONEY. A lad on Twitter has shown Puma's kits are easy to outdo, even with fucking Wonga on the front.

aegKNmL.jpg

EDIT: Has anyone else noticed the NUFC thing on the back of the neck? The fact that it's in a down arrow? What a piss take.

Edited by Haydnator

@Ashleyoutdotcom - "Don't buy the Wronga kit... Buy the Right Kit" Coming soon... #magpieshirt #Ashleyout #NUFC

Think i'd rather buy one of these instead.

They're taking the piss with this latest effort like, truly atrocious on so many levels.

No doubt the hoards will still spend their hard earned on it.

Edited by Dr Gloom

It's remarkably distracting seeing our players' shirts effectively change colour each time they change direction. Takes your mind off their shit play though, so every cloud and all that....

Panorama-tastic. I can't recall exactly, but wasn't that supposed to be illegal unless they'd been offered at the full price online for a significant period of time?