Why do County Durham fans ........ Blah blah blah ........ Outed Mackems thread.

bobbyball

all i wanted to do was talk about my beloved club . mean thats what forums are for. Because i put up to many topics i get verbally abused i get called a cunt. and everything. i dont need this. i dont deserve it. So thanks for having me. enjoyed my time here. See yer all around

:lol:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regards his post - net spend in the Premier League - Sunderland have spent more than Newcastle. Another deluded Mackem.(which is why they are potless, spend high sell low)

What did RTG ban you for Banshee?

Arguing with all the Mags, there's more on there than on here.

This is a terrible little forum tbh, more posts from Mods than anyone else.

There's not though is there and if there is its probably sad cunts like you and the thread starter posting as ''mags''.

Mackems man, no group of people is ridiculed by another group of people more than mackems are by geordies. Mancs and scousers both don't get on, but at least they have something about them. Mackems they're just downtrodden, we look at them as an underclass of society, I don't care how many reasonable people there out there, even the ones that don't know the majority do, we just laugh at every single entity Wearside has to offer. People, lasses, their looks, their utter shithole city, their obsession with Newcastle and Tyneside. I bet there's no example of local superiority like it for two similar sized places anywhere in the Western world.

I'm more of a reader than a poster but I like the craic here, it's like having a beer in the Crown Posada or the Newcastle Arms.

If you want the Pig & Whistle fuck off over to Newcastle Online.

I'm almost certain that forum has no moderators, given the amount of threads created. Thoughts we can keep to one thread on here they spread over 4-5. On the day of the derby a good 2 pages of threads concerned it, compared to a couple on here.

It's the messiest, most unorganised forum I've ever seen and I imagine a lot of good posts and threads get lost amongst the "mags, 1992, PDC is the bestest, horse thumpers, lol" content that dominates their site.

We've seen this sort of act before from a famous son of Wearside.

"I have the greatest of respect for you mods, but lord you are no closer to catching me than you were when I signed up last November..."

We've seen this sort of act before from a famous son of Wearside.

"I have the greatest of respect for you mods, but lord you are no closer to catching me than you were when I signed up last November..."

I couldn't have made it much more obvious, but you're so involved with your pathetic little cliques you couldn't see it.

It's no big deal, it was just a bit of fun while I was banned from RTG.

If you really think this forum's better than RTG then you really are deluded.

Anyway, back to your relegation battle.

Who's the best posters on here ;)

TBH, the funny ones including yersel, Gemmill, Dr Gloom etc who don't take themselves oh so seriously.

The likes of The Fish think they're funny but are just up their own arses.

The Sky boys who think everything B&W is totally wonderful are the worst though.

P.S. from RTG a minute ago, "Pardew claims Everton were tired."

Edited by Banshee

I couldn't have made it much more obvious, but you're so involved with your pathetic little cliques you couldn't see it.

It's no big deal, it was just a bit of fun while I was banned from RTG.

If you really think this forum's better than RTG then you really are deluded.

Anyway, back to your relegation battle.

We're on level points you fucking retard. :lol:

Yeah, we're both in a relegation battle, retard ........ but one set of fans aren't deluded.

Still upset about making yersel look so daft,

"snapback.pngTom, on 01 April 2013 - 12:45 AM, said:

Appointing a new manager with 7 games to go is suicide anyway - let alone a lunatic who will instantly be unpopular with players and fans. Players like Sessengnon wont care for a word he says. 30 years ago you could shout & scream your way out of a relegation battle, kick it long & bully your way out- these days you need to be smart, cool & composed - see Mr Martinez at Wigan.

You need to inspire players & help them - not scare the fuck out of them because these lads can get jobs elsewhere."

Yeah, we're both in a relegation battle, retard ........ but one set of fans aren't deluded.

Really? What are Newcastle fans ''deluded'' about? Big buzzword, little substance.

and lo, much like a banshee, his howls were brash and offensive, devoid of warmth, wit and substance

The username was a clue for you, this is part of the definition, " The apparition will be of a person who was strongly attached to the family whether in a positive or a negative way."

Thought your resident smart arses would cotton on quite quickly tbh.