Sunny Bank Holiday!

catmag

Family BBQ day at chez gloom. Got my mother, grandad and in laws descending. Going to make my famous guacamole, babaganoush and humous. Forecast is 23 degrees an sunny but pretty overcast right now.

Then got bride and groom to be coming over later to discuss last minute wedding plans.

Hopefully enough distractions to keep football at the back of my mind.

Going for a walk around the lovely grounds of Nottingham university then spending the afternoon flitting between the snooker and my parents garden whilst pretending to swot up for my next rotation.

Going for a walk around the lovely grounds of Nottingham university then spending the afternoon flitting between the snooker and my parents garden whilst pretending to swot up for my next rotation.

I'm at Notts Uni. Random piece of info for you there. Why are you on campus?

Aye I'm struggling like. Got up an hour ago. Lass brought me a bowl of fruit and a plate of two poached eggs (mint), feel a bit better.

reckon it's a fifa day/write off.

Been on the bus from Newcastle to London since 7:15 after going out saturday and sunday. Currently at St. Albans. Got an exam tomorrow so will get home and play Pro Evo whilst pretending to revise. Not the best.

Aye I'm struggling like. Got up an hour ago. Lass brought me a bowl of fruit and a plate of two poached eggs (mint), feel a bit better.

reckon it's a fifa day/write off.

Aye. :lol: Had to go into town and buy a plug for an amp and I couldn't face it. Hopefully this satsuma will save me.

Spent the morning defending the border from the savage Picts at Housesteads, then moved 6 miles and 1000 years to Aydon Castle, where we did an episode of Game of Threrns ( the Geordie version)

911242_10201113186333277_254602637_n.jpg?oh=7917c71143acbe1ad15319c1683ac3d5&oe=5189A9B0&__gda__=1368003544_7c61f2340aefde0351c48421a20f844a&dl=1

" Winta is aalriddy here, Man!"