The good things about England.

Park Life

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No there actually pancakes, made using flour and cows blood. If you like black pudding then I don't see why you wouldn't like them. They tend to serve them with lingonberry jam and chips. In Finland they actually make a bread using cows blood, you can buy the blood frozen at the supermarkets there.

No there actually pancakes, made using flour and cows blood. If you like black pudding then I don't see why you wouldn't like them. They tend to serve them with lingonberry jam and chips. In Finland they actually make a bread using cows blood, you can buy the blood frozen at the supermarkets there.

In the hope that this was set to be a German winner schnitzel I began making a mental note of the ingredients .

It wasn't until I read it back that I realised it could double as a scene from www.CT's-toilet-bowl-webcam.de that I too, uncontrollably emptied my bowels into my underpantzuns .

Are you getting Germany mixed up with Sweden wikipedia reckons blood pancakes or blodplatter are Swedish.

Football

Cricket

Cheese

Beer

Pubs

Clubs

Restaurants

Museums

Galleries

Marmite

English mustard

Pies

Pasties

Fish and chips

Ploughmans lunch

Branston pickle

Festivals

Music

Raves

The people

The women

The sense of humour

Sarcasm

Self deprecation

Our newspapers

The BBC

The comedians

Curry

Our tailors

The green and pleasant land

Our history

Our culture

And the not so great:

The weather

The moaning

The Daily Mail

The Sun

The landed aristocracy

The royal family

The underclass

Millwall supporters

The public transport

The unhealthy obsession with celebrities

Old Etonians

Are you getting Germany mixed up with Sweden wikipedia reckons blood pancakes or blodplatter are Swedish.

No I have eaten them in Germany, I know they are popular in Sweden and Finland.

English kebab depends what you go for doesn't it? Doner is always going to be some giant chunk of meat (and whatever else) that has been spinning in a window for days but you can't really go wrong with a shish.