Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah. Chellini is about the last person I'd hit too. I'm not sure why he got red in the end but it had been coming all night and he should have already walked.

The scoreline flatters Juventus a little bit but Milan only have themselves to blame.

Just caught West Ham's goals from yesterday.

Morrisons goal was worth the win (not sure who it was, but the touch and lay-off as the ball is played to him to start the counter attack is a beaut) but Reid and Vas Te got a big chunk of luck with both their goals - had either of them being for Cisse, no doubt the ball would have been in row Z with his luck at the moment.

Ireland 1-0 down already from a fortunate double deflection. We started quite well, so that's knocked the wind out of us.

Re: Lukaku, his hold up play is some of the best I've seen. Fine finisher and seemingly a good attitude too.

Ireland 1-0 down already from a fortunate double deflection. We started quite well, so that's knocked the wind out of us.

Re: Lukaku, his hold up play is some of the best I've seen. Fine finisher and seemingly a good attitude too.

Surely you mean unfortunate or is that irish for fortunate?

Speaking about the crop of Belgians, they're auld mates the Dutch seem to have hit a lull. Is there some great young talent coming through?

8-1 v Hungary last night

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/oct/11/holland-hungary-world-cup-qualifying-match-report

That will keep my old man happy...hes tipped the cloggies to win every tournament since 1974....hes 78, doesn't have sky or anything,the players are only names in the paper to him, but he's like Halley's fuckin comet, every other year "I fancy the Dutch me like" :lol: