Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool actually playing 3412 with Henderson and Enrique as wing backs. Get in, Rodgers is a loon.

If we had one more central defender of class we should've gone for that same style. 3 good central defenders would've given santon and debuchy the freedom they needed as the obvious offensive wing backs they are.

I think they'll go down - unless they make a class appointment - a Di Canio style appointment won't work now either. There wont be much in it but I can't see them staying up.

I think Ball might just be the best appointment they can make.

There's talk of Allardyce - who they don't have a chance of getting and Pulis - who was at Stoke for a long time before making anything of them & they were still awful in the most part.

I've heard Poyet turned it down & I don't rate Di Matteo that highly.

Arsenal's second goal showing the importance of pressing high up the pitch. It's no coincidence they did the exact same thing against us in the 7-3.

Ozil - naturally playing superb - wonderful run & cross for the second but the finish was sublime for the first. Ramsey is turning into some player too - not just flavour of the month. Perhaps delivering on some of the initial promise he showed before breaking his leg. Overall Arsenal are still a very nice team to watch as the generally are.

Disappointed in Napoli a little bit - they haven't been great and Hamsik has been running down blind alleys, despite doing it gracefully it's not much use. Would've like to have see Higuain play - not that I mind Pandev. Insigne hasn't been great either.

In stark contrast to their performance at the San Siro....

I watched the second half of the Celtic game. I don't care that they were playing Barcelona, plonking 11 men behind the ball on the 18 yd line every time you lose it destroys any game, fucking loved it when Barcelona scored. You're at home FFS, show some ambition.

Edited by scotty84

Aye - pretty much using the same tactics Inter used to allow Celtic to win the European cup in the first place; Defend for your life and kick the fuck out of the opposition etc etc

I caught the last ten minutes of that game and even when they were in possession in the final third there were still only 2/3 men in the opposition box.

As for the Brown sending off, should that not have been two separate yellow card for two incidents? The kick itself didn't deserve a straight red.