Other Games

Park Life

an on-form Robben is frightening! the way he runs at defenders, taking so many quick touches, really makes it impossible to understand which direction he's going to run at you in.

Oh and CIty's defending for the 2nd goal, Newcastle-esque!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better than Krul like.

:rolleyes:

Hardly, he's making blunders with the 2nd best centre half in the world in front of him.

Ok, I know you said that only so someone would ask you who the best is , so please go ahead :P

Edited by aimaad22

Kompany hasn't been that great over the last twelve months but there really is a lack of outstanding central defenders compared to ten or twenty years ago.

Yeah definitely.

I would have Hummels ahead of Dante mind :up:

I rated Ferdinand and Woodgate, Terry, were class - obviously not now mind. Cannavaro, Stam, Thuram etc to a lesser extent Nesta, Costacurta, but there hasn't been a lot for 20 years of football or whatever. (Obviously if we're going that far back Franco gets in as #1, and the list grows and grows)

Dante has improved aye, he was an utter liability before, so it'll be interesting to see if it continues, i think having Martinez and Swinesteiger/Gustavo screening for him helped massively, and now it's lahm.

The team around you matters with for every player to be honest.

The team around you matters with for every player to be honest.

Dante did already have a very good season in his last year with Gladbach tbf. He and Reus were the main reasons Gladbach finished in 4th place tbh.

Jigsaw's Birmingham face Bolton in an early kick off if anyone wants to check on Ferguson. :up:

ie @ChristmasTree

The Premier League early kick off should be utterly class, Everton vs Man City.

The nerve on Everton going to the Etihad trying to get something from the game and not just surrendering before kick-off. It'll never catch on like.

Replacing Lukaku for the season with a past it player who has been playing in the Russian league for the last two years was a genius move on Mourinho's part.

If Lukaku was a proper West Brom player last season I can imagine Chelsea would have spent £30m on him and made him their main striker.