Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clattenburg single-handedly restoring the ratio of away penalties given at Old Trafford during Fergie era?

He was right for the first two tbh. I think he's reffed it well.

Yup could have been 6.

Any idea where Mata was playing?

He started on the right, and then swapped with Januzaj and went onto the left. And then he disappeared. I'm not really sure what happened, but I think he took Van Persie with him.

He started on the right, and then swapped with Januzaj and went onto the left. And then he disappeared. I'm not really sure what happened, but I think he took Van Persie with him.

:lol:

37meeweean.

IMO they should start like this...

......................Fresh Prince................

...Rooney............Mata...............VanPoncey

Edited by Park Life

I see we have Liverpool on the final game of the season...at Anfield. Let's hope they're not still vying for the League at that point.

Also, their GD is now almost on par with City...

I get no greater pleasure than seeing Manure fuck up big style. It makes for a fair distraction away from our woes. I just hope they stick with David Moyes for at least another season after this because it will ensure there is more to look forward to. What a clueless cunt he is, the most tactically inept manager to run a top four side in any top league. Over the season we've seen Van Persie getting in the way of Rooney who gets in the way of Kagawa when he plays, so Moyes buys Mata and plays him on the left where he has no idea what to do. And what role does Felliani play in the team? They all like to play the same position! A bit different this Man Utd task to Everton. :lol: