Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wigan 1-0 up at Wembley against arsenal. Mcmamanan won the penalty. Horrible little twat but I'd have him here especially considering what we've got at the min.

After his leg breaker tackle against us? Little bastard shouldn't be anywhere near professional football, let alone our club.

After his leg breaker tackle against us? Little bastard shouldn't be anywhere near professional football, let alone our club.

Before your time Brock, but there was a player called David Speedie who was hated by our support, he'd have been a cracking buy for us. I'd put Mcmamanan in the same bracket.

I'm torn.

It's nice to see a club that hasn't simply spunked half a billion on players buying their way to the league championship, Liverpool have played some great football, there's a core of English/Home Country players in their 1st team...

but I fucking hate Liverpool fans...

tumblr_mz7wo1IdGi1svw14do1_400.gif

I'm torn.

It's nice to see a club that hasn't simply spunked half a billion on players buying their way to the league championship, Liverpool have played some great football, there's a core of English/Home Country players in their 1st team...

but I fucking hate Liverpool fans...

tumblr_mz7wo1IdGi1svw14do1_400.gif

I think basically, Liverpool are the team to support. You just have to divorce that notion from anything to do with their fans...