Other Games

Park Life

He's a superb keeper OTF, you'll be had pressed to find anyone who doesn't think so.

I've not said he isn't. Think he was caught out with Sturridge's shot though.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not said he isn't. Think he was caught out with Sturridge's shot though.

Through Huths legs right into the corner? Not exactly easy work.

Can't make light of his performance today with the "lucky for him" line IMO, he's been excellent.

Big fat horrible Jonathan Walters ruining my point AGAIN.

They've got to take him off them surely, missed half his last 6 penalties and always goes the same way. Predictable as you like and couldn't even strike it cleanly

They've got to take him off them surely, missed half his last 6 penalties and always goes the same way. Predictable as you like and couldn't even strike it cleanly

Aye, if I was a Stoke fan, I'd have been cringing. Didn't Adam take them at Blackpool and have a good scoring rate?

Through Huths legs right into the corner? Not exactly easy work.

Can't make light of his performance today with the "lucky for him" line IMO, he's been excellent.

That was my first reaction to the goal, haven't re-watched it. Undoubtedly an excellent keeper, can see Stoke keeping quite a few clean sheets at home with their narrow pitch, big defenders and ultimately Begovic.

I'm constantly astounded by the amount of defenders who see fit to hoy their arms out/up to stop balls that they otherwise couldn't get to. Can't help but think that in their youth they've got away with them at some level and so are conditioned to it.

I'm watching on delay to spare waiting on the break between the matches, which is why I'm behind the times with my comment btw.

Had Arsenal to beat Villa at -1, but I also had a £5 treble on Liv to win Car/Wham & Nor/Eve to draw, that would have handed me £85

Fuck you Cardiff, fuck you very much.

Mind, if Man U beat Swansea by more than 1 goal I'll be covered.

Had Arsenal to beat Villa at -1, but I also had a £5 treble on Liv to win Car/Wham & Nor/Eve to draw, that would have handed me £85

Fuck you Cardiff, fuck you very much.

Mind, if Man U beat Swansea by more than 1 goal I'll be covered.

Aye I'm waiting for Man Utd on one of mine https://twitter.com/leazeslad/status/368733983724404737/photo/1 . Shame like I've only had coppers on today should get £25 back though. We're safe as houses, Swansea look ineffectual.

It's a little galling seeing so many of our targets playing for other mid table teams on motd.

Given the fee for Cisse, surely either Bony or Van Wolfswinkel would've been a sound investment?

I'm dreading this season.

Aye I'm waiting for Man Utd on one of mine https://twitter.com/leazeslad/status/368733983724404737/photo/1 . Shame like I've only had coppers on today should get £25 back though. We're safe as houses, Swansea look ineffectual.

Made my money back on Man U, but I'm struggling to think of a decent punt today. Getting no odds worth the name on Chelsea to beat Hull by a couple of goals margin, same with Spurs vs Palace.

Got an Acca that could net me £66 of;

Spurs

Chelsea

Barce

Real Madrid

Dortmund

Monaco

Ajax

Sp Lisbon

Porto

Benfica

Nice to see the mackems pre match bluster take a heft knee to the gonads.

I'd not start crowing yet mate, we're likely to be torn asunder on Monday and 0pts with a GD of -1 is still better than 0pts with a GD of -4. From all accounts I've seen they were decent until Fulham scored, then lost their composure (No surprise for a Di Canio team)