West Ham -Fulham 3-0. Jol out?

They entertain Tottenham on Wednesday, a loss and he's gone I reckon (if he's not jettisoned before).

Is it just me or are Man U horribly boring to watch these days as well? In contrast look at Everton these days.

Of course they're still likely to put a few past us mind :outahere:

We could do with Chelsea & Southampton cancelling eachother out and Swansea pulling off a shock result at the Etihad. :pray:

Pochettino has been there nearly a year and is still unable to do an interview in English. How the hell does he talk to his players? Though whatever he's doing is obviously working.

We could do with Chelsea & Southampton cancelling eachother out and Swansea pulling off a shock result at the Etihad. :pray:

Much rather Soton and Swansea got beat. Only an idiot thinks we are competing with City for points.

Much rather Soton and Swansea got beat. Only an idiot thinks we are competing with City for points.

Spot on.I think every result went our way this weekend to be honest. Another win or at least a point on wednesday and we pull away from that pack whilst getting amongst the top 6. We showed we liked it two seasons ago.I see a similar confidence in this run.

He can speak English. Apparently.

Aye he was shouting instructions and arguing with the officials in English today, the commentators even mentioned how he is fine speaking English on the side line but doesn't in interviews. Perhaps he's worried about messing up a meaning in an interview and getting misquoted.