Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark Bright @Mark__Bright · 2h
At Craven Cottage for the Nigeria v Scotland game, guy sitting next to me just ruined it, said it ends up 2-2. #worldcupwarmup

Mark Bright @Mark__Bright · 35s
Well I don't like the phrase I told you so, but I told you so, 2-2 Scotland v Nigeria. My man in the know knows.

whoa.gif.pagespeed.ce.L2FhwqRdrZ.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I liked when he asked the referee if the storm moves on in this area, no Adrian it just stays there forever. Hoddle looked like he wanted to headbutt him, can't blame him mind imagine being in a humid as fuck concourse with Chiles talking for 30 minutes.

England's reputation was built on playing the game at 90 MPH but nowadays they don't seem to be able to get out of 2nd gear and spend to much time idling.

Glen Johnson: 5 (bbc)

id given him 1. doghite useless crappy player!

def the weak point in the defense and hes poor going forward. Did he make a single decent cross? just fannyied about, mincin up and down the line.

was watching some of the Italia 90 rewind earlier. SOme good quality crosses comingin, even from players like lineker.

who killed off the art of crossing? whoever it was...i wanna budgen them to death with a bratwurst. bastards!

These last few friendlies have been an absolute masterclass in expectation dampening. Whatever happens in this World Cup now, there can be very few complaints about England underperforming.