BREAKING FUCKING BAD **Spoilers**

Ayatollah Hermione

I like your final scene but I'd cut it about 3 seconds sooner, just lights the ciggerette and it ends, never quite knowing if the ricin was in it or not.

I'm curious about how he might get the money to his family, having failed with Walt junior in the last episode,

they've promised a closed ending. Nowt like Sopranos.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon he will save Jesse, we'll see some sort of partial redemption before it finishes imo. There isn't enough time for him to do a complete u-turn but he'll illustrate some form of goodness before his inevitable death.

This is my thoughts too. I think it will be him trying to get some sort of redemption that ultimately leads to his death (although he's dead anyway from the cancer) and possibly hurts others again. After all, his reasons for getting into the meth business were pretty noble in the first place (ie to provide for his family after his death and prevent his medical bills forcing them under) and all that's happened is lives being destroyed (the deaths of innocents like Hank and Gomez, both of Jessies birds, the kid on the bike and the ruined lives of Sklar & Jr, Marie, Brock, Jessie, Q etc). It wouldn't be a surprise to me if his final attempt to do something positive was just as successful!

Ahhh I see it now!

I read somewhere that Vince Gilligan said there will be a minor victory for Walt in the final episode. Those hoping for an ending with a redemption of sorts through the killing of the Nazis, persuading Flynn he did it for the right reasons, getting all the money back to his family before a martyr-like death, etc.: I wouldn't hold your breath. More likely is a way for him to get some money to Holly in the future, like Mike tried to do with his grand daughter. This is Breaking Bad we are talking about, the show with absolutely no moral compass that dictates the trajectory of story lines and resolutions. I really hope they complete it in the same unsentimental way.

See things like suggestions/hints from Vince or actors on talking bad would be nice if they were spoilered, or any promo images from the episode, I stopped reading just after Vince but your eyes can't help but catch a couple of extra words.

Skylar will die and Marie will look after the kid(s). Said something along the lines of 'I wish i could look after Holly until she was 18' back in season 3. So much apparent foreshadowing that goes on in this show though that most of it will be red herrings.

Just watched episode 15 and so far I'm sticking to my earlier point that episode 14 was indeed the perfect ending.

I don't think 15 added a great deal at all and just hope that 16 does better.

:lol: You're a world class fool.