Christmas Tree

The En-ger-land Thread

Great few weeks that, the Holland 4-1 just four days later. Shows what cunts the FA were to half agree with Venables resignation.

What's peoples feelings about this game tonight? Personally I'm really struggling to give much of a fuck about. I play five a side on a Tuesday at 8 and some of the lads have talked about moving it to 7 so we can watch it but I'm not really arsed either way.

Despite not really caring about football that much, my Dad will phone up to gloat if Scotland win. Or if they draw. Or if England only beat them by a goal.

Which will be mildly amusing.

Apart from that, I don't care.

•  

Team News

Scotland v England (20:00 GMT)

Posted at

England make six changes from the team which beat Slovenia. Former Celtic keeper Fraser Forster starts, as does Stewart Downing. Back from the cold.

England: Forster, Clyne, Shaw, Milner, Cahill, Smalling, Wilshere, Downing, Wellbeck, Rooney, Oxlade-Chamberlain

•  

Team News

Scotland v England (20:00 GMT)

Posted at

The Scotland team is in. No rotation from Gordon Strachan as he makes just one change, with Steven Fletcher replaced up front by Derby's Chris Martin.

Scotland: Marshall, Whittaker, Robertson, R. Martin, Hanley, Maloney, Mulgrew, Brown, C. Martin, Naismith, Anya

I'm half English, half Northern Irish. The Irish part probably gives more of a fuck if England win than the English/Geordie bit. I'm looking forward to watching it for the novelty tbh. :)

It's easy to forget that last year's game was fairly entertaining, it's not easy to forget how shite England were in the summer...Am half jockinese and half saxon, can't lose am off to the pub :D

I have to say I'm less than impressed with this apparent terrifying atmosphere :lol: You can hear the England fans more than the Scotland ones ffs.

I have to say I'm less than impressed with this apparent terrifying atmosphere :lol: You can hear the England fans more than the Scotland ones ffs.

:lol:

Without wanting to upset our posters from North of the Border, I'm sat here thinking that the last time a bunch of English lads marched into the wastelands and so decisively pissed on the Sweaties was in 1745, up near Inverness.

Sounds like it's at Wembley ;)

Amazing to see from England isn't it? Sort of thing that never would have happened in the Gerrard era.

Edited by Rayvin