This Site

The Fish

Seems to be be falling down quite often these days, have we moved the bag of hamsters to a new cage that they don't like or something?

Does no one use pm anymore who do you think there was to be looking at it .

If something falls over at 5:57 as it did today I'll be hard pushed to see it with the being unconscious thing

If it falls over while I'm in work I can't get in to monitor what it was because I work on a secure network .

Needs to happen while I'm at home at the weekend although I've an idea what it is and will purchase what's needed later and install it which will hopefully resolve it.

So to underline it after deleting other posts over the last couple weeks, yes there's an issue, no I haven't had time to look at it because I've been too busy.

Today I'm off it'll be done later after I gave breakfast in this overpriced cafe

(Dude off the great British menu is sitting across at another table I've entirely lowered the tone)

e3e9y7ej.jpg

no worries mate, appreciate the effort you put in running this place

If something falls over at 5:57 as it did today I'll be hard pushed to see it with the being unconscious thing

If it falls over while I'm in work I can't get in to monitor what it was because I work on a secure network .

Needs to happen while I'm at home at the weekend although I've an idea what it is and will purchase what's needed later and install it which will hopefully resolve it.

So to underline it after deleting other posts over the last couple weeks, yes there's an issue, no I haven't had time to look at it because I've been too busy.

Today I'm off it'll be done later after I gave breakfast in this overpriced cafe

(Dude off the great British menu is sitting across at another table I've entirely lowered the tone)

e3e9y7ej.jpg

a fucking tenner.

:lol:

e3e9y7ej.jpg

I'd say where's the rest me, woeful that for £7.50. F0kBv6p.jpg

I often get one at the cafe beside my gym, £2.99 for that, a hundred times better.

yeah I can't really speak for outside dublin. it's likely I've eaten them down the country, or up north, but I'm fucked if I can remember them.

probably just another case of west britism ;)

black pudding is one of those things i'd probably like, but knowing what it's made of just makes me think "that's kinda minging..i don't want to digest that"

Probably?

You've never had black pudding? It's lovely and I haven't had any for donkeys. Had it as a starter a couple of times with a creamy pepper sauce and was lush as well as being a bit different.