Newcastle v Hull

Happy Face

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair one, and brought who on?

I was that incensed I would have sent for Shola. On reflection, Gouffran.

Ben Arfa was dreadful, Cabaye was pathetic, Debuchy was calamitous. Thought Sissoko was ok, if you want to pick players out, the 4 I've mentioned deserve it more than others.

Don't know why anyone is defending Cissé. We were knocking that ball about with real verve and purpose, the ball goes into Cissé's feet along the deck, he first times it out of play 10 yards inside our own half. Inexcusably bad play made worse by the fact that Hull equalised from the resulting possession. I'd have subbed him there and then.

Totally agree. He needs dropping till he gets some semblence of confidence and form back.

Fuck me the ex pats are taking yesterday HARD!! :lol: Chez,Parky,Ken, that he/she viking freak...

Wasnt it just another shite day at the office, par for the course at Ashley's NUFC?...

The players let us down yesterday, I believe Pardew would have told them not to be complacent during the week but they blatantly were. Shocking performances. Ben Arfa looked more like a balloon artist than a ballon d'or winner.

Ken mentioned it.

To me its not a concern, never stopped Arsenal doing well.

Arsenal have no British players at all? Weren't they much better when they had a blend? Think back to the time they actually won things.

this is on your account Happy Face, your match threads only serve us defeats.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/33952-tottenham-hotspur-vs-newcastle-united/

http://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/33841-norwich-newcastle/

http://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/33697-stoke-city-newcastle/

http://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/34063-newcastle-v-stoke/

Take your selective, hindsight imbued, miserable, gloating schadenfreude and stick it up your arse you feckless twat.

Arsenal have no British players at all? Weren't they much better when they had a blend? Think back to the time they actually won things.

They do now (wilshere, ramsey, walcott etc) they didn't for a while a bit back.

At least the bloke we borrowed knocked a couple in, joking aside it was an awful performance against a mediocre side. To go ahead twice at home and get nothing from the game with our best starting 11 ( unchanged from last week ) i understand people saying it's only 1 game and if we'd won we'd be joint top. But in reality it would have a false position to be in yeah the feelgood factor would have kicked in from a fans point of view . But the lack of investment and ambition at the club will cost us dearly this season and if we're honest we wont even finish mid table. Best strap yourselves in it's going to be a bumpy ride again the only saving grace is it probably wiped the smile off that fat fuckers face.

two shots on target yesterday. Granted we completely wasted the last 15 minutes of the game by booting long balls up at a defense who were lapping it up all day long, but we really should be testing keepers more often at home and with the likes of Remy and Cisse able to pounce on loose