Nothing to see here version 2.0

The Fish

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few years back, Ryan Taylor was part of the N'Zogbia deal.

Ah, you're right, forgot about that one.

They have tended to involve one quite low profile player as a bit of a makeweight in a bigger deal. I don't know whether De Jong and Cisse are too similar in terms of profile.

"Shall we sign despair or despair?"

OktoberfestBeer.jpg

:lol:

Paddy and Murphy go to a fancy dress party inspired by 'emotions'.

Host opens the door to find them both bollock naked, one with his dick in a piece of fruit, the other with his knob lying in a bowl of yellow liquid. Host asks them what the fuck they are doing? Paddy says they're dressed as two 'emotions'. Host says what emotions are you, then? Paddy says, "Well I am fucking dis pear and Murphy is fucking dis custard."

Thank you and goodnight.

His Dad raves about his time at Inter, will no doubt have been encouraging him to go abroad if the opportunity comes up. And it's harsh to say it's just about the money when they're a title challenging soon to be champions league team.

Wonder if he'll drop off the map a bit like Hargreaves did...?

Surely a conflict of interest for Blackpool anyway, that their manager is seeking to sell off the prize asset for fuck all. He's a shocking manager tbf, much as I think his involvement is good for the game. Just wish he was a bit better at it.

Wonder if he'll drop off the map a bit like Hargreaves did...?

Surely a conflict of interest for Blackpool anyway, that their manager is seeking to sell off the prize asset for fuck all. He's a shocking manager tbf, much as I think his involvement is good for the game. Just wish he was a bit better at it.

How so? I think he's a piss poor manager who cries discrimination whenever he gets shown up as such.

He represents the problem of positive discrimination though. Heaven forbid Blackpool replace him with someone else if they aren't also non-white.

To me, the danger is that in looking for a leading figure for black managers, we're still segregating black and white people because we're tied up in racial politics. Chris Powell has been doing a progressively fine job at Charlton, yet there's no fanfare - he's just a guy working up the managerial ladder on footballing merit. Chris Hughton as well you can argue is proving to be a PL-standard manager. You don't get pundits and fans saying 'He's doing a great job and he's black,' because colour doesn't come into it. That in itself is progress made, and I've no doubt there will be managers of all ethnicities involved in football as our society as a whole is becoming more diverse. The best part is - no-one will give a shit because colour won't (and doesn't) matter.

If Ince was white, he wouldn't be managing as high as the championship given his managerial ability.