Nothing to see here version 2.0

The Fish

I just wonder if it feels like that's the case for us simply because we're white though (If you are - apologies if you aren't, I speak mostly for myself). For instance, just because we believe that racial equality exists, doesn't mean that black people do based on their daily experiences and what they see around them. I recall reading concerns about the low numbers of black managers in the past, and it seems to me that perhaps having very visible black managers is a help to people.

Also, I find it hard to believe he was hired just for that - no well run business would hire someone that important due to positive discrimination alone.

EDIT - with that said, I'd certainly get rid of him now. Apparently ditched Blackpool's training today to sell off his son...

Edited by Rayvin

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's a report function on here that used to get abused so i've hidden it

I did wonder at that actually.

'Visible black managers'?

You want them to spend 90 mins smiling? Maybe they could do a half time dance and shine your shoes at FT.

Racist.

Ok seriously, are you fucking with me or have I somehow managed to imply something like that in my post? If that's what has come across I think I'll simply never, ever talk about this particular topic again, apparently I can't be trusted with words.

Can't believe I'm a racist, I never saw that coming.

You want them to spend 90 mins smiling? Maybe they could do a half time dance and shine your shoes at FT.

Racist.

Ok seriously, are you fucking with me or have I somehow managed to imply something like that in my post? If that's what has come across I think I'll simply never, ever talk about this particular topic again, apparently I can't be trusted with words.

:lol: :lol:

Racist.

They could wear fluorescent jackets and have flashing lights near the dug out

:lol: Never take anything too serious on here. ;)

:lol: Never take anything too serious on here. ;)

:lol:

Right so - I did wonder. But then I thought that in terms of damage limitation - if I responded by making light of it and with a :lol: smiley, and you were being serious, it'd be a lot worse than if I played it safe..!

Maybe the French members could translate.Supposedly Cabellas father saying his son is definitely coming here in this window?http://www.actuafoot.fr/a-la-une/mercato-cabella-a-newcastle-united-42315.html

Aye, that's what his father (and agent) is saying. Piece says negotiations are underway but the player and his team are certain it'll go through. All of which could be le grand bullshit of course.