Politics

Christmas Tree

The only way I'd feel confident in a Remain victory is if it was a snap referendum, held within days, no campaigning. Which obviously isn't possible, but you know what I mean. As we saw last time, Leave are an awful lot better at finding points to campaign on that resonate with people - points with minimal actual truth content, but that's irrelevant in a binary vote.

I think what might stand against us in a re-run is the pride issue many leavers will feel about being on the wrong side of this decision. Many (CT) will know that it's stupid and will be going along with it so as not to lose face. Those people are militant about their delusions (CT).

6 hours ago, Rayvin said:

I think what might stand against us in a re-run is the pride issue many leavers will feel about being on the wrong side of this decision. Many (CT) will know that it's stupid and will be going along with it so as not to lose face. Those people are militant about their delusions (CT).

But it's anonymous so......

'Fucked a pig? I fucked a country!'

'Camer-on, and on, and on. A taxi driver can't be wrong?' :CT:

'David Camer-wrong. My part in the lies and fall of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.'

The world is completely fucked. Expect to see more Bolsonaros elected around the globe in the next few years.

...and with fascism on the rise what are we doing in the uk? That’s right, issuing a commemorative Brexit 50p coin. Of course we are 

@Andrew had the right idea.... There's several of the world's top billionaires have places in NZ, especially around the top of the south island/Marlborough Sounds area.... utterly stunnng location, stable non lunatic government/country and far enough away from anywhere that's likely to be nuked... Tbh I might join him...

Edited by PaddockLad

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

The world is completely fucked. Expect to see more Bolsonaros elected around the globe in the next few years.

...and with fascism on the rise what are we doing in the uk? That’s right, issuing a commemorative Brexit 50p coin. Of course we are 

The left should have ridden this wave of anti-establishment sentiment. Unfortunately the left sucks and spends all of its time being bogged down in non-issues.