Politics

Christmas Tree

3 hours ago, trophyshy said:

You lot think people getting together to play a complex and challenging card game is sad. Well get this, apparently people sit alone in their pants at home, drinking shit lager and pretending to be a soldier on a computer!  

WHERE ARE THEY?! I'LL FUCKING KILL'EM!! :lol:

• Haha 4

No he doesn't, dicksplash! Although he probably would cos he's ice fucking cool. When you start watching films where the lead wears his underpants underneath his trousers, and reading books without pictures, then you can feel free to come at the King of the Deckbuilders!

UNTIL THEN YOU KEEP IT ZIPPED! 

PS Terraforming Mars is my latest summer jam. What a game. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

Deck building… is that where you choose different combinations of cards to make a fighting“deck”, which you then use to play against opponents? 

Nah I believe that's a collectible card game - which involves buying different cards for actual real money. I'm not up for that. Mine is all app based on a tablet, where you just play against the computer opponent. There's less dandruff/skin tags involved that way. 

• Haha 1

What’s the objective? Do nowt for 30 years , cause some bother, get crucified, get your mates to cut you down, pretend you’re dead, pretend you’ve risen from the dead, cause two millennia of bother? 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 5

44 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

No he doesn't, dicksplash! Although he probably would cos he's ice fucking cool. When you start watching films where the lead wears his underpants underneath his trousers, and reading books without pictures, then you can feel free to come at the King of the Deckbuilders!

UNTIL THEN YOU KEEP IT ZIPPED! 

PS Terraforming Mars is my latest summer jam. What a game. 

:lol: How many Megacredits do you have?