Politics

Christmas Tree

4 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I think we've been desensitised by this shit show of a government. This mass breaking of lockdown rules by the very party imposing the rules is fucking massive news and should bring the current government down. This is one misjudgment that will unite the country against them irrespective of political allegiance 

I believe the LOL, fuck you defense will see them sail happily on

40 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The video that has just come out tonight has just been leaked. Maybe the same goes for the story. 

What struck me on watching that video was,

” How did the Mirror get this?”

It has to have come from inside No.10, much like Fat Mancock’s snogging video. 

If they want Johnson out, which is the whisper, this is maybe how they’ll do it. 

31 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Doesn't help that knackers like JRM keep adding fuel to the fire ...

I'm not sure who I hate most. The victorian hat stand cunt or the sycophantic sniggering cunts. 

5 hours ago, Renton said:

If the polls are like this now, what will they be like after, the worst winter since, erm, last winter?

When they ditch Johnson for Rishi it’ll be something like con +7

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

When they ditch Johnson for Rishi it’ll be something like con +7

The one time there'll be good reason to hope there are even more racists in this country than we already know there to be.

I know Allegra Statton is a cunt by virtue of the fact that she applied for and accepted the job of being the spokesperson for the most dishonest government in living memory but I didn't realise just how much of a cunt she was until watching this.

• Like 1
  • Jaysus... 1

8 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Surely we're coming to the end of Johnson's run as PM here?

It's impossible to say. Every time he looks like he's in trouble he rides it out. A lot depends on what happens at PMQs today. If he blatantly lies to the House then they'll do him in. What I expect is some mumbling and vague promises to investigate and basically try to kick it into the long grass.

Edited by ewerk

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Surely we're coming to the end of Johnson's run as PM here?

I think its near. He's losing support from within his party and increasingly doesn't look like an electoral asset. Standard of living is down the pan for most people. But also, he just seems incapable of leadership. He just stumbles from one disaster to another, and that won't stop because he is fundamentally incompetent as are his cabinet. Not to mention transparently corrupt. People are waking up. 

I'll have the popcorn out for PMQs today. 

1 minute ago, Renton said:

I think its near. He's losing support from within his party and increasingly doesn't look like an electoral asset. Standard of living is down the pan for most people. But also, he just seems incapable of leadership. He just stumbles from one disaster to another, and that won't stop because he is fundamentally incompetent as are his cabinet. Not to mention transparently corrupt. People are waking up. 

I'll have the popcorn out for PMQs today. 

If Starmer proves incapable of eviscerating him today, there is no hope.