Politics

Christmas Tree

Dunno why I'm posting this, helping this rancid woman get hits, but anyway. Hopkins mocking Kate Garroway is surely bordering on the illegal?

With Hopkins, the ugliness of her soul is truly becoming incarnate in her flesh. This ugly cunt is 5 years younger than me. :lol:

image.png.8e91df5123271b91a641f3ae04c2addd.png

Edited by Renton

45 minutes ago, Alex said:

Imagine feeling like you need to come out with stuff like that to make a living. 

She’s got no choice- she needs to pay back the massive debts she accrued when she was a hooker. 

• Haha 2

This from twitter sums up the Tories and the lengths they go to and subterfuge they'll try to do for even local things outside their domain. It appears a blue marra from wearside is getting worked up about 20mph zones. In Wales. Fucking bizarre people.

• Like 4

Would you call someone who had their own business providing a service a business man? (or women)?

I ask, as my friend yesterday was saying people are conned if they think they're business people when they only have a one man band doing windows or pressure washing driver or even subbies doing bricks / joiners.  My mate think they have been duped by the government into think they're businesses :lol:

He's a massive Corbyn fan and hates the Tories (but dont we all eh CT). But IMO I think his tin foil hat on this one is well and truly off.  I don't know what he thinks constitutes a business man, I didn't ask him as I wanted off the subject as he was depressing me :lol: 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Would you call someone who had their own business providing a service a business man? (or women)?

I ask, as my friend yesterday was saying people are conned if they think they're business people when they only have a one man band doing windows or pressure washing driver or even subbies doing bricks / joiners.  My mate think they have been duped by the government into think they're businesses :lol:

He's a massive Corbyn fan and hates the Tories (but dont we all eh CT). But IMO I think his tin foil hat on this one is well and truly off.  I don't know what he thinks constitutes a business man, I didn't ask him as I wanted off the subject as he was depressing me :lol: 

Sounds like a tradesperson. For me a "business man" would be white collar with a number of employees. Not tha it matters ultimately. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Fuck business 

The ultimate business MF wants to get into, allegedly. That and patio installation business. 

• Haha 7

20 minutes ago, Renton said:

The ultimate business MF wants to get into, allegedly. That and patio installation business. 

I had a builder mate in Gloucester who combined the two… haven’t heard from him in years. 

• Haha 4

Well, I finally plucked up the courage to enter the new "House of holes" shop in Tynemouth Front Street. Imagine my disappointment when I found out it was a bagel shop. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well, I finally plucked up the courage to enter the new "House of holes" shop in Tynemouth Front Street. Imagine my disappointment when I found out it was a bagel shop. 

Is that in the old “R. Strain Antiques” premises? 

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

I don't mind people calling themselves tradespeople, self-employed or businesses as long as it doesnt mean charva nail technicians etc  voting tory thinking they're the best choice as they're now "above" voting Labour. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, NJS said:

I don't mind people calling themselves tradespeople, self-employed or businesses as long as it doesnt mean charva nail technicians etc  voting tory thinking they're the best choice as they're now "above" voting Labour. 

There is a lad I know who lives in an alright area.  He is a DJ who runs student night mad bingo and that shit.  He's done a few nights in Newcastle.

Anyways, he votes Tory and slags off Labour whenever he can.  Yet he moans about hard it is workwise, how fucked services are etc.

He's the sort of cunt who votes Tory because he sees voting Labour as what something blue collar workers do and it's beneath him.  Daft cunt

• Like 1

They've always conned people into voting for them by making it about perceived status - that's why Thatcher pursued home ownership at any cost as the notion was homeowners were "better". 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Sounds like a tradesperson. For me a "business man" would be white collar with a number of employees. Not tha it matters ultimately. 

Anyone who works for themselves and is paid for it is running a business, which makes them a businessman (or woman). Surely? 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

There is a lad I know who lives in an alright area.  He is a DJ who runs student night mad bingo and that shit.  He's done a few nights in Newcastle.

Anyways, he votes Tory and slags off Labour whenever he can.  Yet he moans about hard it is workwise, how fucked services are etc.

He's the sort of cunt who votes Tory because he sees voting Labour as what something blue collar workers do and it's beneath him.  Daft cunt

His dreamjob is in HR, am I right?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Renton said:

Dunno why I'm posting this, helping this rancid woman get hits, but anyway. Hopkins mocking Kate Garroway is surely bordering on the illegal?

With Hopkins, the ugliness of her soul is truly becoming incarnate in her flesh. This ugly cunt is 5 years younger than me. :lol:

image.png.8e91df5123271b91a641f3ae04c2addd.png

Just 5 years? She looks way younger tbh.

16 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Anyone who works for themselves and is paid for it is running a business, which makes them a businessman (or woman). Surely? 

That was my thinking :lol: