Politics

Christmas Tree

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Nah I don't believe that. He's a piece of shit but he wouldn't try and stay on if they lost an election. 

I wouldn't have had him down for changing the ministerial code whilst being under investigation for being in breach of it, but here we are.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

I wasn't particularly surprised by that. Refusing to accept the outcome of an election is something else entirely though. 

Like Trump you mean? They really two peas in the same pod.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Renton said:

Like Trump you mean? They really two peas in the same pod.

i actually think Johnson is worse. Trump keeps a straight face when lying, Johnson smiles….

59 minutes ago, ewerk said:

giphy.gif

The stuff about ringing round people and basically begging them for support. Imagine knowing that this was gonna become public knowledge and still doing it. You've got to be some kind of fucking weasel to make it in politics. 

37 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The stuff about ringing round people and basically begging them for support. Imagine knowing that this was gonna become public knowledge and still doing it. You've got to be some kind of fucking weasel to make it in politics. 

he’a probably einging round to see if anyone knows where his Mrs is. 

26 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

( his exchange with RightSaidFred is very good). 

One of my favourite accounts, especially with a lot of people taking him seriously 

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

No need for such vile abuse to be aimed at a fine public servant such as Sir Michael, Craig.

:lol:
Sir Michael and his old school friend Sir Warwick Hunt QC are fine gentlemen from a time when things were better. 

• Haha 1

Brexit did problem and kill off satire. It is ridiculous how many intelligent  people are taking things far too serious. Then you have the likes  of Craig as well…

• Haha 4

41 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Brexit did problem and kill off satire. It is ridiculous how many intelligent  people are taking things far too serious. Then you have the likes  of Craig as well…

🤦🏻‍♂️ What can I say, it’s been a long week …. and I’ve learned something new. As you were… :lol:

• Haha 3

Lord Geidt saying Johnson must explain why he has not broken the ministerial code after his fine. That’s the Prime Minister’s own ethics adviser basically calling him out.

There definitely feels like there’s a big shift towards ousting him now. What a fucking shambles they are, when was the last time a sitting government were looking for their 4th PM inside 6 years?

Aye and the blond cunt quietly releasing it at 7pm the night before a 2 day bank holiday. 

This should absolutely prompt some more letters btw. If we weren't there yet we should get there now. 

On 30/05/2022 at 20:08, Gemmill said:

I wasn't particularly surprised by that. Refusing to accept the outcome of an election is something else entirely though. 

Neither was I. It’s completely on form and in a totally different league to losing an election and staying on, like you say. If he gets that far. 

Edited by Alex

14 hours ago, Isegrim said:

One of my favourite accounts, especially with a lot of people taking him seriously 

Reminds me of the fake John Redwood account which I think threw the towel in because it was less silly than the real one 

• Haha 5

Boris Johnson victim of Tory leadership plotters, says ally Nadine Dorries - BBC News

Agent Dorries defending her 'man' again :lol: as for her comments on the 'Westminster Bubble Issue' it's like that moment in the Simpsons Movie when they don't realise they're on the inside of the fucking bubble. She's in cloud cuckoo land if she thinks the public are 'ready to move on'.