Politics

Christmas Tree

Starmer to get fined in the morning and it all blows over. I wonder if that's what these cunts that are staying on are banking on. Or more likely have been given assurances about. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Renton said:

JRM says everything is coolio. Nothing to see here. The cunt is going to brazen it out. Unbelievable. Strike that, completely believable. This is insane. 

He is insane and utter utter cunt to boot

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

JRM says everything is coolio. Nothing to see here. The cunt is going to brazen it out. Unbelievable. Strike that, completely believable. This is insane. 

Glake-ob is the fucking dregs like. 

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

I think that’s exactly what’s going to happen. Johnson has no intention of resigning. The only two things that can take him out are mass back bench rebellions or the 1922 committee changing their rules.

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

Surely, given she lied about being a former nurse, Dorries is a shoo in for Health Secretary 

I bet she's dressed up as one and dished out a few bone dry handies a few times. 

• Sad 1
  • Jaysus... 1

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I bet she's dressed up as one and dished out a few bone dry handies a few times. 

I’ll keep that in mind next time I’m approaching the Billy Mill roundabout too quickly 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

C4 News suggesting there's a complaint incoming about Toucher in his actual constituency. By-election incoming. 

Thing is, he must’ve fucking done this loads of times. But of it happened to you there’s a fair chance you wouldn’t report, not be aware of it happening before, etc. But once this sort of thing gets made public a lot of people tend to come forward. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Thing is, he must’ve fucking done this loads of times. But of it happened to you there’s a fair chance you wouldn’t report, not be aware of it happening before, etc. But once this sort of thing gets made public a lot of people tend to come forward. 

His defence is that he does recall any of these incidents.

If you drink enough it never happened.

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Mong on sky news. Mother fucker is mental

According to him the 1922 committee can’t change the rules for have another vote as we have to ‘maintain propriety in British politics’. The massive hypocritical cunt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1