Politics

Christmas Tree

Just now, Renton said:

Gove told him to quit this morning apparently, which is why he wasn't at PMQ. And where the fuck is Patel? 

I was just thinking that. He's lost the pair of them IYAM but it just hasn't come out yet. If one of Patel or Truss goes, then it'll be game over there and then. 

Just now, trooper said:

Disgraced former defence secretary Liam Fox has sent him a letter telling him "he must go"

C'mon, give the man his proper title.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

C'mon, give the man his proper title.

Tbf you could say disgraced former Secretary of State for International Development Pritti Patel, or cunt for short. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Some of these ministers who are resigning.  Do these trigger by-elecations? 

No, they're only resigning their ministerial positions, not resigning as an MP. 

• Like 1

Ignorant cunt was the only one not wearing the Terrance Higgins lapel badge in the commons today:

image.png.f8153230bfa10d68ef449c7a5ab2bf0c.png

Strangely enough, he's found time to put it on ahead of the Liaison Committee. Is he going to claim he forgot about that too? 

image.thumb.png.fe93d9576ea5f96a20a523db2ca0dbf7.png

Edited by Craig

29 minutes ago, Craig said:

I was just thinking that. He's lost the pair of them IYAM but it just hasn't come out yet. If one of Patel or Truss goes, then it'll be game over there and then. 

And what a fucking state we are in, when those two are "high profile" cabinet ministers with the ability to influence the position of PM. Both of them utter self entitled evil.

• Like 2

I find it intriguing Gove has told him to go and hasn't himself resigned, like Sunak did. 

It's clearly Gove presenting him an opportunity to go with a modicum of dignity. I fully expect Johnson to ignore it which will bring about Gove's resignation.

He's just been asked as 'a fan of imperial measurements' how many ounces there are in a pound. He couldn't answer :lol:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, scoobos said:

Best get packing, its a done deal.

Naah, really can't see it, he's massively tainted by Johnson. 

Murdoch sees Gove as Grima, not Saruman. 

Edited by Renton