Politics

Christmas Tree

1 minute ago, Renton said:

This is liason committee is marvelous viewing. The prime minister has certainly fucked my own productivity today though. 

Likewise :lol:

10 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

That would make my heart sing with fuckin joy.  Scoobos seems a very well informed poster but what criminal charges would he be up against for the Lebedev meeting without security or officials being present? 

Treason hopefully 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

That would make my heart sing with fuckin joy.  Scoobos seems a very well informed poster but what criminal charges would he be up against for the Lebedev meeting without security or officials being present? 

I can’t remember the exact charge, but didn’t Adolf Patel face similar charges when she was International Development Minister, over “private” meetings she had in Israel? 

• Haha 1

It's a given that it is a threat to national security and the fact he'd actually arranged the meeting before hand, pre-meditated within 2 days of attending a NATO meeting regarding Russia (allegedly, immediately after it he flew to the location in Italy? 28th April) - but thats not a "criminal charge as such"

But this is, and he's breached it surely?

The Official Secrets Acts and Official Secrecy - House of Commons Library (parliament.uk)

The beauty is you don't even have to sign it, it's assumed if you are foreign secretary.

Edited by scoobos
  • Like 1

Hilarious that he tried to avoid questions about the appointment of Pincher by hiding behind the fact there's an official investigation only for them to remind him it precludes them talking about Pincher's actions, not Johnson's.

So, he’s asked if he’s been told of any other allegations about any other minister, stumbles about, is asked again and then, Lo and behold, the BBC cuts transmission to bring us some tweets. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

He's going to leave in an incredibly undignified way, isn't he? 

Season 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

Frankly that was always likely to be the case

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

BBC news :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cutting away from Bryant as he's specifically asking questions regarding other allegations.... Fuck off, man. 

They’re a disgrace, man

• Like 1